Mary Whether

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runningwithsissors. Show runningwithsissors's posts

Mary Whether

Pro bowl? Help me here. BM flies around the defensive backfield like an arrow without feathers. He hits, when not using his helmet,  with the impact of a BB on chain mail. It's just a matter of time before his misguided angle of attack and propensity to pile-on seriously injures one of his own players. Pro bowl? Granted, the Pats don't have another strong safety much better, but Pro Bowl? What am I missing? Tell me about your BM. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Mary Whether

Merriweather...  Just sayin'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

trade him while the price is high!  After all, he IS a 2 time probowler...  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think you're running too carefully with those scissors for my liking. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Why does somebody create an entire new identity to post a thread that has already been posted seven times?

Give it a rest, Syb.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Mary Whether:
    Pro bowl? Help me here. BM flies around the defensive backfield like an arrow without feathers. He hits, when not using his helmet,  with the impact of a BB on chain mail. It's just a matter of time before his misguided angle of attack and propensity to pile-on seriously injures one of his own players. Pro bowl? Granted, the Pats don't have another strong safety much better, but Pro Bowl? What am I missing? Tell me about your BM. 
    Posted by runningwithsissors

obvious hater, and troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares? He's our guy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

wait did you call him Mary????? He would beat your obese, can't see your peepee arrrssss. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Mary Whether:
    wait did you call him Mary????? He would beat your obese, can't see your peepee arrrssss. 
    Posted by Getzo

Like that dude, on the ground, he stomped on in college. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

trade him while the price is high!  After all, he IS a 2 time probowler...  

Posted by norichcrybabies

yes yes yes... he can have a lot of value in the draft.

2 probowls

long time as a starter

postseason experience

maybe a SB champ

Still young.

this guy + the raiders pick can give that dominant DE we need. !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runningwithsissors. Show runningwithsissors's posts

I think you're running too carefully with those scissors for my liking. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

Loved your dig, your cutting remark. But how about disabusing me of how I see the dude play? When I watch video of Pats games I see an unsuccessful anti-missile missile: an errant rocket just missing its target again and again and again. Looks like a free/strong safety. Talks like a free/strong safety. Rodney, Tim Fox, Chris Haynes he ain't ... and never will be. More like a shorter Tebucky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I agree with others here, this topic has been beaten to death.  Some of you will continue to dislike Meriweather for whatever reason, so be it.  Others will say that despite the warts he makes some pretty good plays.  Put me in the latter category.  He does not belong in the pro bowl in my opinion, but for some reason, people want to ignore anything good he does. 

I too watch the games in replay.  And if he's making all of those mistakes constantly I'm just not seeing it.  But as was said in about 5 other posts, people either like him or think he should be shipped out of town. 

Sections
Shortcuts