Maryweather

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Maryweather

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/redskins-put-meriweather-ir-sign-153316728--nfl.html

Wow it's a real shame the Pats let this bright young talent get away from them huh? 

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- The Washington Redskins have placed safety Brandon Meriweather on injured reserve and signed cornerback Jerome Murphy.

Murphy joined the team Tuesday as the Redskins prepared for Thursday's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Meriweather tore the ACL in his right knee in Sunday's 31-6 win over the Philadelphia Eagles. It was his first game of the season after missing the first nine with a sprained left knee.

Murphy was a third-round pick by the St. Louis Rams in 2010. He has played in two games this year with the New Orleans Saints and one with the Detroit Lions.

The Lions released him on Sept. 29.

I thought he went to the Bears after the Pats?

How's the other fairy, Maroney, doing these days?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Maryweather

I heard Mary, Laura and Hobbs are all part owners of a Lollipop factory called Endless Sucks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Free agent RB Laurence Maroney worked out for the Redskins this week. This is the first sniff we've heard of Maroney even getting a workout since the season started. On a bye week, the Redskins are obviously just updating their emergency list as their backfield is already crowded.  Thu, Oct 6, 2011 09:19:00 AM

Source: Scout.com

he's toast

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]Free agent RB Laurence Maroney worked out for the Redskins this week. This is the first sniff we've heard of Maroney even getting a workout since the season started. On a bye week, the Redskins are obviously just updating their emergency list as their backfield is already crowded.  Thu, Oct 6, 2011 09:19:00 AM

Source: Scout.com

he's toast

[/QUOTE]

Not really all that surprising, Shanahan loved Maroney before the draft and thought he would be the best runner coming out that season...further proof the draft is a crap shoot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard Mary, Laura and Hobbs are all part owners of a Lollipop factory called Endless Sucks.

[/QUOTE]

rofl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Maroney hasn't played since his short stint in Denver I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maroney hasn't played since his short stint in Denver I think.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure he's played since college

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^^^^

=))

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Mariweather was a bad S and I had plenty of arguments with Rusty that they should have let him go (which they did) but and ACL injury isn't the best reason to say why we should have let him go. Those can be very random and unpredictable. It's much better just to point to his play and how much he sucked in Chi and Was

Sections
Shortcuts