Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

Great scenery everywhere and surprising enough there were a few good looking heads ....that is until they opened their mouths.Here's the scenario:
    We're at the golf course and on the turn we decide to relaod the cooler.I go in and the 1st words I hear from a very attractive young lady are -How are ya and what I can I get ya?
    I said I'm doing fine and you can get me an ambulance because I think my ears are bleeding.
    So how was everyone's Holiday weekend?Seymour gone and the sawx are just mailing it in waiting for next year I guess?
    Your thoughts are always welcome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Re: Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

In Response to Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!:
    Great scenery everywhere and surprising enough there were a few good looking heads ....that is until they opened their mouths.Here's the scenario: We're at the golf course and on the turn we decide to relaod the cooler.I go in and the 1st words I hear from a very attractive young lady are -How are ya and what I can I get ya? I said I'm doing fine and you can get me an ambulance because I think my ears are bleeding. So how was everyone's Holiday weekend?Seymour gone and the sawx are just mailing it in waiting for next year I guess? Your thoughts are always welcome!
    Posted by LLeonHess

Hi gang!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLeonHess. Show LLeonHess's posts

Re: Massachusetts is a lovely State but those accents!

The "Get your picture with Leon" was huge success and I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you that showed up.

Sections
Shortcuts