Matt Light has something to say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Matt Light has something to say

Posters here have blind loyalty to the Pats and they don't deserve it. What exactly does Matt mean in his interview..''he never bought into the AH program'" says a mouthful doesn't it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Matt Light has something to say

Jader, I guess I never put the Pats on quite so high a pedestal to feel they've fallen any. They are like any other business in my opinion.  They offer a good product, but I never bought into the naive idea that they somehow stood for anything more than the desire to win football games and sell their product. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I'm sure over a decade long career there have been numerous teammates that Light did not like personally... so what.  

If he had said it before the guy was indicted for homicide it would have been news to me, now it just seems like piling on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Not doubting Matt because he has a sold reputation but what did he see in the locker room that others didn't? And why didn't they?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I'm sure over a decade long career there have been numerous teammates that Light did not like personally... so what.  

If he had said it before the guy was indicted for homicide it would have been news to me, now it just seems like piling on.

I'm pretty sure he did say this before the indictment. Could be wrong but...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I assume Light didn't like AH's attitude very much.  Light may not have been alone in that.  But that doesn't mean Light or anyone else could have predicted AH to be a murderer or should have said anything earlier.  In fact, staying quiet about a personal dislike of someone you work with is almost always the better path to take. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Jader, I thought you left for good, gave up your tickets, said goodbye to the Pats and all that? That didn't last long...

So, "Posters here have blind loyalty to the Pats and they don't deserve it."

What do you care? You've moved on, so you said. Just go already.

Of course you won't respond, because you're hit-and-run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Yeah I thought we all said goodbye to Jader.......back to post more negativity?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I assume Light didn't like AH's attitude very much.  Light may not have been alone in that.  But that doesn't mean Light or anyone else could have predicted AH to be a murderer or should have said anything earlier.  In fact, staying quiet about a personal dislike of someone you work with is almost always the better path to take. 

This is a common statement around here.  Of course no one could have predicted that, but they certainly could have predicted him getting into a bad situation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey trollboy, nobody cares what you have to say. Maybe Light didn't like tats.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is a common statement around here.  Of course no one could have predicted that, but they certainly could have predicted him getting into a bad situation.

[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Yeah I thought we all said goodbye to Jader.......back to post more negativity?

Simple explanation for him... troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, you never know that either.  What they should have known is that AH was a higher risk choice than other players available.  But the Pats make it a habit to choose guys who've dropped in the draft or are cheaper in the free agent market because they have higher risk (because of character concerns, injury, coming from smaller programs, or, in the case of some free agents, age).  Their goal is to find top players at low cap cost or using lower draft picks.  If you want to criticize the Pats' strategy, I think you can legitimately question whether the risks they take are offset by sufficient rewards.  With Hern headed to jail, Gronk struggling with injury, and many other recent "value" picks not working out for all sorts of reasons, I think the strategy is legitimately open to question.  I'm not 100% sure it's the wrong strategy (especially for a team that is disadvantaged by low picks every year), but it can be questioned since so many of the value picks haven't worked out. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Big piling on. But some people choose to interpret Light's cryptic statements to suit their drama queen agenda.

Sections
Shortcuts