Matt Light Stinks and should be..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatmanB. Show PatmanB's posts

Matt Light Stinks and should be..

benched. How does this guy who wiffs on speed rushers constantly get a free pass? Bench him or cut him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Matt Light Stinks and should be..

Please bench yourself from posting anything else and go have another beer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Matt Light? Isn't he a pro-bowler? I swear, some people have really high expectations. Light guards the best DL men & OLBs in football. Freeney, Mario Williams, Osi, and Harrision. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

you mean todd light?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Light Stinks and should be..:
    you mean todd light?
    Posted by artielang

I thought Todd Light had a terrible game. He even got replaced by Volhmer for a few plays after his tripping penalty. He got beat a lot. That Volhmer is a mammoth of a man! I was intrested seeing some of the other players like Ninkovich get in there and mix it up. Your only as good as your weakest link and getting them soime actual game speed play is only going to help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Light was terrible last night. Every bad play #72 had something to do with it. They get a big 3rd down Light gets called for tripping. He really hasnt been that good for a few years now. Any speed rusher blows right by him. Linemen and the pro bowl is a joke. Its a name contest thats it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsox452004. Show rsox452004's posts

I agree with you PatmanB--Light has consistently gotten beaten since the year the Pats last went to the Super Bowl.  The Giants feasted on Tom Brady by going through Matt Light in that Super Bowl.  I still don't understand hoow Light went to the Pro-Bowl that year.

Sections
Shortcuts