Matt Light to Retire

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Matt Light to Retire

In Response to Re: Matt Light to Retire:
    Thanks for you service mr light. We have solder, volmer, cannon at tacke, and koppen, mankins, waters, connoly on the inside.  We are set unless we have a bad case of the injury bug.
    Posted by fl+adam,

Are we sure Waters is coming back?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Light to Retire:
    In Response to Re: Matt Light to Retire : Are we sure Waters is coming back?
    Posted by MoreRings

Yea, we're probably more sure that Waters is coming back than we areabout whether or not Matt Light is in fact, actually going to retire...

Florio edited his article twice, Once to correct the fact when he said that only Brady & Light were leftovers from the winning SB Year(s) <even just 1 /> (Faulk, Koppen, Branch, and Wilfork?=All omitted).  The second was to add in the first part: "Patriots left tackle Matt Light recently declined to comment on whether he will or won’t retire at the relatively young age (for an offensive lineman) of 33."  And finally, Florio's information comes from the fact that Light (along w/ a ton of others) didn't head to Foxboro for the 1st few-day offseason workout of the year + this info he got from this fella here: "A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Light will indeed retire."

I guess it's better than writing about nothing...  Hold on- No, it's probably not as good. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I've never been very impressed with Florio. Actually, I think he's kind of an idiot. 

Sections
Shortcuts