matt roth released by the dolphins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

matt roth released by the dolphins

the dolphins have released LB/DE roth.is he worth a look at?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3190

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: matt roth released by the dolphins

In Response to matt roth released by the dolphins:
    [QUOTE]the dolphins have released LB/DE roth.is he worth a look at? http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3190
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

He's a selfish piece of crap...he faked a groin injury in camp because of his contract and this week he refused to play DE to help out with the loss of Fergy...go for it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: matt roth released by the dolphins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to matt roth released by the dolphins : He's a selfish piece of crap...he faked a groin injury in camp because of his contract and this week he refused to play DE to help out with the loss of Fergy...go for it
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

He definitely won't even get a look here if that's the case. Good for Sparano..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Everybody is worth a look. I remember Raider fans telling me that Moss was selfish, Charger fans telling me Rodney is washed up and blah, blah, blah. So when a Dolphin fan says hes selfish and wouldn't play DE because of contract issues, I'm not buying it. Obviously, had some issues with an injury and wasn't treated accordingly, or had problems with Parcells and/or Sparano and wanted out. What better way to get back at them then to sign with the Pats and light it up.

He is not going to garner a big contract or anything. He had one slightly better than average season, maybe, then followed it up by ultimatley getting cut. Could probably sign him for veteran minimum. Don't know if he is worth bringing in or not, though. He seemed like he could set the edge in the run game and get after the passer a year ago. If he played like he did last year, he would be an upgrade over Burgess and him and TBC would be our new outside hybrids.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I think he might be worth a glance for D-line depth purposes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Living in Miami I can tell you from what I've seen the guy is a stiff with a low football IQ...  Parcells keeps winners.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

BRING HIM IN FOR A VISIT....GET A CURRENT FEEL FOR WHERE HE IS AT MENTALLY,EMOTIONALY AND PHYSICICALLY...LET HIM KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED OF HIM..GET HIS ATTITUDE ABOUT HIS ROLE...MAKE A DECISION TO BRING HIM IN OR PASS ON HIM FOR VET MINIMUM...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I honestly don't understand this move. The guy is good off the bench and is very good against the run. He must be a real jerk to deal with...I guess

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Everybody is worth a look. I remember Raider fans telling me that Moss was selfish, Charger fans telling me Rodney is washed up and blah, blah, blah. So when a Dolphin fan says hes selfish and wouldn't play DE because of contract issues, I'm not buying it. Obviously, had some issues with an injury and wasn't treated accordingly, or had problems with Parcells and/or Sparano and wanted out. What better way to get back at them then to sign with the Pats and light it up. He is not going to garner a big contract or anything. He had one slightly better than average season, maybe, then followed it up by ultimatley getting cut. Could probably sign him for veteran minimum. Don't know if he is worth bringing in or not, though. He seemed like he could set the edge in the run game and get after the passer a year ago. If he played like he did last year, he would be an upgrade over Burgess and him and TBC would be our new outside hybrids.
    Posted by MaritimePatsFan[/QUOTE]
    he was released because he has 4 tackles in 4 games, with some pretty significant playing time...the groin injury obviously rendered him useless and drew "im not a shark" rosenhaus is his agent...pats...if you want him...have at it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Everybody is worth a look. I remember Raider fans telling me that Moss was selfish, Charger fans telling me Rodney is washed up and blah, blah, blah. So when a Dolphin fan says hes selfish and wouldn't play DE because of contract issues, I'm not buying it. Obviously, had some issues with an injury and wasn't treated accordingly, or had problems with Parcells and/or Sparano and wanted out. What better way to get back at them then to sign with the Pats and light it up. He is not going to garner a big contract or anything. He had one slightly better than average season, maybe, then followed it up by ultimatley getting cut. Could probably sign him for veteran minimum. Don't know if he is worth bringing in or not, though. He seemed like he could set the edge in the run game and get after the passer a year ago. If he played like he did last year, he would be an upgrade over Burgess and him and TBC would be our new outside hybrids.

I heard many Fins fans saying that Jason Taylor was washed up and not worth the Pats getting.....now they Love him again....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Believe me, I hope BB agrees with you and doesn't buy what I said.  Go for it; but he'll be claimed by a terrible team, which is what that punk deserves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: matt roth released by the dolphins : I heard many Fins fans saying that Jason Taylor was washed up and not worth the Pats getting.....now they Love him again....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]
    have you seen much of the phins this year? taylor is just about as washed up as it gets for him...he isnt nearly the player he was 3 years ago...while he may be back in miami next year...it surely would be at a reduced role from even the one he has now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

He's probably tried of playing  for a perpetual loser....HA! just kidding he doesn't sound Patriotesque, but is worthy of a look.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the lowly browns got him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

also, before u guys do these posts... ask yourself one question first: WHOSE PLACE IS HE GOING TO TAKE? as average as burgess has been, he certainly has bought into the program, knows the system, is cool with diminished or situational playg times and what not. wont surprise me if AD and TBC are the primary hybrids come playoff time, with guyton and a healthy ninkovich as the primary ouside l-backers with woods as their backup. with jarvis green up there as a primary pass rusher too, we have enough depth for this year. u look at him if there is an injury or for next year!