MAYANS > TODAY'S non-theistic rationalists? If you knew for sure the world would end at 3A Pac time, what's the one thing you would do by then?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I will be having sex all night and all day tomorrow just in case this is the big one!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

edit

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I'd do what I usually do on the 4th of July...go sit on the bench by the lake, light up an Arturo Fuente, pat the dog who's watching my back, and then look up in the sky and enjoy the fireworks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go to bed and be asleep when it happens?  Whatever we do, it wouldn't change a thing at this point.  Besides, the Mayans simply ran out of room on that piece of rock knowing they won't be around to worry about what happens after 2012.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go to bed and be asleep when it happens?  Whatever we do, it wouldn't change a thing at this point.  Besides, the Mayans simply ran out of room on that piece of rock knowing they won't be around to worry about what happens after 2012.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Happening again!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I certainly wouldn't be reading or responding to your lame threads. In fact, I generally do that anyway. Not sure why I did today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happening again!!

[/QUOTE]

If you click "post" and nothing happens, highlight your entire text and copy it. "Reload" the page and see if your reply is there. If not, reply again and paste in what you copied. Or, just wait a minute for the page to refresh. That seems to be the case sometimes at least.

(just happened when I hit post on this one. reloaded and it was there.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The 21st WILL NOT be the end of the world. It may be the beginning of the end though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Here's a question........if you knew the exact day it was going to happen. Would you live your life any differently?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

any regrets?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The 21st WILL NOT be the end of the world. It may be the beginning of the end though.

[/QUOTE]

The beginning of the end was the supreme court handing this country to GEORGE W. BUSH.  Anyone who argues this incompetent fraud didn't single-handedly and systematically ruin this country is an idiot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The beginning of the end was the supreme court handing this country to GEORGE W. BUSH.  Anyone who argues this incompetent fraud didn't single-handedly and systematically ruin this country is an idiot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I would hit the report button ........ end

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If there was enough time, we could try to teach CC to write.  Or to have a point.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If there was enough time, we could try to teach CC to write.  Or to have a point.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I would break my watch and so stop my own destruction! I would also break the watch of at least one or more beautiful women. I might buy a watch for a few people and give them as gifts after making sure they are running well.