Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Stop hating for the sake of hating and open your eyes to what's going on here.

1)      We drafted a guy last year who was arrested and since convicted of assaulting a Cop.  7th round I believe because no one else wanted this trash

2)      85 just served jail time.

3)      Drafting a known pot head who hung in bad crowds.  Available in the 4th round because no one else wanted this trash.

4)      Lloyd a known wacko.

This isn’t McDonald’s people these bad decisions cost the Organization MILLION$.

And yes BB is responsible and accountable for the people he hires!!!!!!

There's are reason why players go through a Pre-Draft interview process. 

This is silly.You are over reacting about Denard.  Johnson never was in trouble before. Randy Moss smoked weed and never killed anyone. Lloyd is weird a lot of people are weird. You should resign and follow the Jaguars.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Maybe its time for tcal to go play in a busy highway while wearing a blindfold...dumbest post of 2013!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to glenr's comment:

1)      We drafted a guy last year who was arrested and since convicted of assaulting a Cop.  7th round I believe because no one else wanted this trash

3)      Drafting a known pot head who hung in bad crowds.  Available in the 4th round because no one else wanted this trash.

This isn’t McDonald’s people these bad decisions cost the Organization MILLION$.

So basically what you're saying is that we should draft only people who have been complete angels their entire lives. Nobody gets a second chance nobody gets the benefit of doubt. This of course is based on the fact that you have never done anything wrong your entire life and expect evryone to be exactly like you.

Well, I never shot anyone in the eye or anywhere for that matter and I've held a NY concealed handgun license since 1991.  I never been arrested or accused of a crime.  I never cheated on my taxes or wife.  None of my friends or acquaintances have ever been found dead in a car I rented after a night of drinking  I never F'ed over a friend or non friend.  I tend to think the majority of people are angels like me.

My problem here is you have a screening process in place for the purpose of weeding out the really bad apples and everything I've been reading is pointing to Hernandez being a really bad apple.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I find no fault with BB, it is after all about winning football games. However, make no mistake, this will change the way they look at draft prospects going forward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Brady2Welker47

Maybe its time for tcal to go play in a busy highway while wearing a blindfold...dumbest post of 2013!

I agree, right up till this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB just being the HC with some say in personnel aquisitions but not the top dog in that regard is long overdue.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Bb is still one of the best coaches in the nfl. Yes, the GM is not perfect, and either is the coach, but I have to think at least the coach is still better than anyone we could find to replace him. 

On sketchy players...sometimes good talent comes with a price. If you look at what bb initially gave up to get Hern and Dennard, I take that deal any day. low draft picks and virtually no impact on the cap to get a potential difference maker. How do you not take this?

where I diverge is on the new contract. At that point the pats should be hiring a background investigator (like myself), that digs into associations, issues, etc the drafted player has had since signing his first contract. If the pats are going to commit big bucks to these kids, a thorough background check should be done and then make the decision by weighing value to the team, contract specifics along with what was found as a result of the background check. This should be if it is not used today, a good practice employed by every team shilling out mega contracts. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

How about worst post of the millenium?   The troll mod deleted the first time I posted that comment.

[/QUOTE]

It’s called a thread genius…..lol

And I will nominate the Trade Tom Brady or Alex Smith is Great Thread’s you started any day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If anything Kraft should surrender ownership of the team to BB.  BB is the one who made it the greatest team of all time.

Hey mighty. Good to see you.

[/QUOTE]

What's up?  You been keeping everyone straight?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mighty, T-cal has really been opening our eyes to this Pats team. So far hes shown us that pretty much all our players not named Tom Brady suk. Oh and Kraft needs to fire BB because BB hires thugs or something as brilliant. Ignore the fact he has won more games, more playoff games, and more SBs then any team in the LG for the past 13 years. he needs to be canned because Hernandezs buddy got torn up and shot his friend in the head. Yep, thank God for great fans like T-cal keeping us "straight" HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If anything Kraft should surrender ownership of the team to BB.  BB is the one who made it the greatest team of all time.

Hey mighty. Good to see you.

[/QUOTE]

What's up?  You been keeping everyone straight?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mighty, T-cal has really been opening our eyes to this Pats team. So far hes shown us that pretty much all our players not named Tom Brady suk. Oh and Kraft needs to fire BB because BB hires thugs or something as brilliant. Ignore the fact he has won more games, more playoff games, and more SBs then any team in the LG for the past 13 years. he needs to be canned because Hernandezs buddy got torn up and shot his friend in the head. Yep, thank God for great fans like T-cal keeping us "straight" HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Careful tcal, Belichick is listening.

http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/assets/bin-201205/f861c9781be3bad87b368dfbbab0f2bd.jpg

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Oh and don't worry, Tebow was brought in to cast out the demons. Hernandez is just the beginning.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

only problem with ur theory is pats aint the greatest team of all time

also i would give parcells a share of that early success and brady a huge share throughout

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

[QUOTE]

only problem with ur theory is pats aint the greatest team of all time

also i would give parcells a share of that early success and brady a huge share throughout

[/QUOTE]

And I would give bb a share of parcells success, and so on and so forth...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Before all of this happened I was in the minority opinion, in that I thought BB would only coach a couple more years and then walk away.  No matter how this turns out I am even more solid in my opinion.  This stuff wears you out whether you are Kraft or BB.  It's stressful and it ages you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Football is a violent, mean game played by some violent mean people.  Sometime, violent mean people do violent mean things.  That's why every team has issues with player behavior.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

[QUOTE]

So basically what you're saying is that we should draft only people who have been complete angels their entire lives. Nobody gets a second chance nobody gets the benefit of doubt. This of course is based on the fact that you have never done anything wrong your entire life and expect evryone to be exactly like you.

Well, I never shot anyone in the eye or anywhere for that matter and I've held a NY concealed handgun license since 1991.  I never been arrested or accused of a crime.  I never cheated on my taxes or wife.  None of my friends or acquaintances have ever been found dead in a car I rented after a night of drinking  I never F'ed over a friend or non friend.  I tend to think the majority of people are angels like me.

My problem here is you have a screening process in place for the purpose of weeding out the really bad apples and everything I've been reading is pointing to Hernandez being a really bad apple.  

[/QUOTE]

tcal, I hear what you are saying, you have giant cojones to even make this post to begin with, lol!  And don't take that comment wrong, I don't mean it as a bad thing.

Maybe it is time for BB to step down... from GM.  I still want him as a coach but you have a very valid point concerning the screening process.  If you have something in place to screen a players background, which all the teams do, then BB needs to pay a bit more attention to what it is telling him.  Apparently other teams paid attention and stayed clear of AHern.  Why didn't the Pats? 

Also, recently it came out that BB didn't listen to the scouts concerning a few of the players BB ended up picking or not picking in this years draft, regardless of what the scouts said.  So why have the scouting system in place if you aren't going to pay attention to what they tell you?

I think BB needs to focus on one or the other.  GM or Coach, chose ONE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Somebody please explain what Bill Parcells had to do with the 2001, 2003 or 2004 Patriots. He left in 1996. By 2001 there were 6 players left from his last team. Bobby Grier/Pete Carroll had quite a bit more to do with the '01 Pats than Parcells, and they didn't have much to do with it at all.

Also, let's end the talk of BB quitting as GM and staying on as coach. It's a package deal, that's his contract. You want to him fired, fine but he's not going to work for someone else. He doesn't have to and why would he when he can go to numerous other teams and get both jobs. It's not an option.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In Belichick I Trust....if and when he has a team that is not competitive, which has been next to never since 2001, then I'll make a request for his resignation. I look at this the same way I looked at how people piled on Francona, and to a lesser extent Julien even this year. When you win WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, you are always going to be measured by when are you going to win it again. It's called being spoiled as fans. You know how hard it is to win the championship in the four big professional sports? I'm gonna say, for many of you who occupy the boards here, no.  You have no idea, and when you see the Celtics, Patriots, Bruins and Red Sox all winning titles within a few years of each other, or in the same decade, you start losing perspective. This is all about perspective. That's why when I see Doc Rivers, Claude Julien, Bill Belichick, and Francona before his firing, I think at what it's like without them (think Valentine or Dave Lewis pre-Julien, or some of the under-achieving Pete Carroll teams). I'm pretty impressed by Farrell with the Sox, and he hasn't won anything as a manager yet. You don't like the Pats because of certain guys who have had shady pasts, tough. Aaron Hernandez was a pretty damn good player in his few years as a TE. It's unfortunate he's become an all-time douchebag.