Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Maybe it’s time for Mr. Kraft to ask for BB for his resignation.

In response to Salcon's comment:

Please follow another team.

You are not a fan of the Patriots.

You're a fan of Tom Brady.  I am as well but the Pats are my first love.  I was a fan before Brady and I'll be one after Brady.  

You're just another bandwagoner that jumped on back in 2001 now please jump back off.

You may as well.  Brady is almost done and when he's gone and retired you'll have to find another love anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for channeling your inner Rusty.  Your being both insulting and condescending while at the same time defining what a true fan is.

Sorry but I believe it's the players who win the games not the coaches.  Do you really think Michael Jordan needed Phil Jackson to win all those Championships?  They still would have won even if Jeff Van Gundy was the coach.

Coaches can only lose games....ex: Grady Little.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to mrbungle's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

BB had an amazing early run with the Patriot’s thanks in large part to the greatness of Tom Brady.  But all good things come to an end.  I am embarrassed to be a fan and Kraft should be ashamed of what’s going on in his house. 

We have all witnessed poor coaching and horrible personal decisions over the past ½ decade.  We have now become thug central and the landing spot for low character players.

BB has used up the last of his House Money with me and now I believe it’s time to move in a different direction.   Bring on the Haters

You brought 'em on. That's what you get for being an idiot with a knee jerk reponse. 

This isn't a problem so much with the NFL as it is with the colleges who let kids that seem to be on a troubled path continue on it. After all, they gave out the football scholarships, they should hold these kids accountable.

They are not. Don't blame BB. 

[/QUOTE]

He says bring on the Haters.

He's one of the biggest Haters here. Idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Please follow another team.

You are not a fan of the Patriots.

You're a fan of Tom Brady.  I am as well but the Pats are my first love.  I was a fan before Brady and I'll be one after Brady.  

You're just another bandwagoner that jumped on back in 2001 now please jump back off.

You may as well.  Brady is almost done and when he's gone and retired you'll have to find another love anyway.

Thanks for channeling your inner Rusty.  Your being both insulting and condescending while at the same time defining what a true fan is.

Sorry but I believe it's the players who win the games not the coaches.  Do you really think Michael Jordan needed Phil Jackson to win all those Championships?  They still would have won even if Jeff Van Gundy was the coach.

Coaches can only lose games....ex: Grady Little.

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who said bring on the Haters.

You got it.  

If you don't think coaching has anything to do with winning in the NFL then there is no way to put this politely.  You're an idiot.

And why is it that whenever someone dosen't agree with certain posters that they're all called a Rusty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BB had an amazing early run with the Patriot’s thanks in large part to the greatness of Tom Brady.  But all good things come to an end.  I am embarrassed to be a fan and Kraft should be ashamed of what’s going on in his house. 

We have all witnessed poor coaching and horrible personal decisions over the past ½ decade.  We have now become thug central and the landing spot for low character players.

BB has used up the last of his House Money with me and now I believe it’s time to move in a different direction.   Bring on the Haters

You brought 'em on. That's what you get for being an idiot with a knee jerk reponse. 

This isn't a problem so much with the NFL as it is with the colleges who let kids that seem to be on a troubled path continue on it. After all, they gave out the football scholarships, they should hold these kids accountable.

Wow, me thinks you’re a little too emotionally invested in this whole internet forum thing.  Chill, what we say and think really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.  It's all just for fun man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Wow, me thinks you’re a little too emotionally invested in this whole internet forum thing.  Chill, what we say and think really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.  It's all just for fun man.

I can live with that.

It is afterall just a game.

I think we've been hearing too much negative press about our team lately that it's beginning take it's toll.

It sux.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Tcal2,   

I really don't like to use insults so I apologize for any name calling on my part.

Keep up the faith.

Sections
Shortcuts