Maybe someone ought to look at the medical and training staff of the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Maybe someone ought to look at the medical and training staff of the Pats

Eighteen people on the didn't practice and or saw just limited practice list.Three games into the season and eighteen on the injured list,not counting those already on IR.Over the past four or five years,the Patriots lose an inordinate number of players,even for the NFL.Folks get hurt and they often take lomger to get back on the field than is the norm.Is it time to take a close look at their medical staff and trainers?If I'm Bob Kraft and B.B. my answer is yes,in fact,past do.I'm tied of players getting injured and vanishing from the scene for weeks on end.I am not qualified to to even assume that some folks have to go,but I know when injured players take longer to get back on the field than a lot of other teams players,someone should at least take a long,objective look at the medical pratitioners they employ and the trainers.I'd take a look at the strength and conditioning coaches while I was at it.Even if you are not concerned with the physical well-being of the players how about being concerned about the number of high priced players watching games from the sidelines week after week?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Maybe someone ought to look at the medical and training staff of the Pats

the players wanted to have a summer off and settle the contract in the fall. Well looks like they got their wish. Lot of hamstring injurys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe someone ought to look at the medical and training staff of the Pats:
    the players wanted to have a summer off and settle the contract in the fall. Well looks like they got their wish. Lot of hamstring injurys.
    Posted by Philskiw1

I have to agree with you to a degree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

USELESS POST AGGGGAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Seriously how do you know that BB is not making the decision to hold players out, or how serious the injury is. BB is the one who always messes with everyone's mind about the serious of the injury and never gives details, so "look at" your own post and delete it. Yeah sounds like a good idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

oh i'm on the pats board. i thought we were talking about the sox.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe someone ought to look at the medical and training staff of the Pats:
    Posted by seattlepat70

You should have started a topic on that.90% of the things people post on here are worse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Posted by seattlepat70

funny seattle,
    i got thawt!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]USELESS POST AGGGGAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Seriously how do you know that BB is not making the decision to hold players out, or how serious the injury is. BB is the one who always messes with everyone's mind about the serious of the injury and never gives details, so "look at" your own post and delete it. Yeah sounds like a good idea.
    Posted by maine12[/QUOT

True, BB has always messed with the injury report. Remeber the injury wars between him and Polian in the past, and Brady was on it forever and always played.

Sections
Shortcuts