Mayo Bashers Exposed

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Mayo Bashers Exposed

Nice word choise.  I don't say anything about Reiss quotes...lol (dumb).  Your posting his articles and he's a tool bag. "That's what I'm saying."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh....and by the way, Reiss is an azz kissing 98 lb. Tool Bag.  You might as well quote Rosie O'Donnell for all I care.   The guy has never been critical of any palyer or anyone in the organization.  He's never even voiced a strong opinion on anything....ever.

[/QUOTE]

Are you dumb?  Reiss isn't quoted.

[/QUOTE]

either way it's a pitiful attempt to prove himself right via ad hominem attacks. idk what reiss' size or weight has to do with his content???? 

the low will not hesitate to stoop even lower.

[/QUOTE]

The one person who's words mean less then Rusty's on this board....lol.  Weren't you the one bashing Catholics on the ND thread Ricky???  Calling them little boy rapers?  Yeah, I value your opinion.  Good to see Rusty has a Chatholic basher as a supporter....Now that's LOW Ricky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, Bruschi wasn't as talented as Mayo?

[/QUOTE]

Bruschi was mostly a special teamer when he first got to the Pats. He became a very good player (first 100-tackle season) in his 4th year in the league, and became a great player sometime between years 5 and 6, when he began to instinctively see the whole field, anticipate what the offense was scheming, and make big plays.

Mayo's track seems similar, although he was a starter from Day 1, and had many, many more tackles over his first 3 seasons.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Football is very up and down - I watched Mayo early in the year and he didn't appear to be helping this defense much and the defense as a whole needed a lot of help. Watching him over the last four games he looks to be making better plays and it appears as if he is not making as many mistakes in coverage. I see him miss a tackle or go the wrong way on occassion still, but a couple of times a game is not a problem. It looked like he could of, or should of jammed Foster last week when he was wide open waiting for that dufus Schaub to see him, but all in all he played very well.

So he's playing the way he should be playing right now...good for us. The thing that I find extremely childish is the "the warnings were all people!!" type of threads...the all you so and so's step forward. This is coming from a guy that thought we should of traded Brady after the Arizona game for God's sake. This is the same guy that thinks Alex Smith (the one that will be on the bench tomorrow) was playing better than Brady. This is the guy that thinks Brady ruined Ocho Cinco's career. This guy thought Merriweather was the second best safety in the AFC. Do people start threads regarding his stupidity? No. I mean his binky (Chung) is on the bench right now...did anyone start a thread over that? The warnings were out people!! Chung is on the bench and our defense is playing better than it has in four years...coincidence? Who cares? It's football.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh....and by the way, Reiss is an azz kissing 98 lb. Tool Bag.  You might as well quote Rosie O'Donnell for all I care.   The guy has never been critical of any palyer or anyone in the organization.  He's never even voiced a strong opinion on anything....ever.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

either way it's a pitiful attempt to prove himself right via ad hominem attacks. idk what reiss' size or weight has to do with his content???? 

[/QUOTE]

The one person who's words mean less the Rusty's on this board....lol.  Weren't you the one bashing Catholics on the ND thread Ricky???  Yeah, I value your opinion.  Good to see Rusty has a Chatholic basher as a supporter.

[/QUOTE]

i bash all religions buddy :) .. don't shoot the messenger i didn't make ALLLL of those catholic priests molest ALLLL of those little boys.... 

... sorry if the truth hurts

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  I'm just sorry I have to shear a common space with trash like you.

You must be misremembering your own words because you said nothing about Priests who were convicted of crimes.  It had to do with something like Jerry Sandusky being a perfect coach for ND.

So Ricky in reality there maybe a lot of posters who disagree with my opinion on Mayo and his play but 2 things I'm not, that you are, a Bigot and Lier.  I done with you now.

Hay Rusty that's what EXPOSING is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Where are all the crybabies that rush into threads and squeal, "this is just meant to cause trouble"?

The number of hypocrites on here is legion.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Football is very up and down - I watched Mayo early in the year and he didn't appear to be helping this defense much and the defense as a whole needed a lot of help. Watching him over the last four games he looks to be making better plays and it appears as if he is not making as many mistakes in coverage. I see him miss a tackle or go the wrong way on occassion still, but a couple of times a game is not a problem. It looked like he could of, or should of jammed Foster last week when he was wide open waiting for that dufus Schaub to see him, but all in all he played very well.

So he's playing the way he should be playing right now...good for us. The thing that I find extremely childish is the "the warnings were all people!!" type of threads...the all you so and so's step forward. This is coming from a guy that thought we should of traded Brady after the Arizona game for God's sake. This is the same guy that thinks Alex Smith (the one that will be on the bench tomorrow) was playing better than Brady. This is the guy that thinks Brady ruined Ocho Cinco's career. This guy thought Merriweather was the second best safety in the AFC. Do people start threads regarding his stupidity? No. I mean his binky (Chung) is on the bench right now...did anyone start a thread over that? The warnings were out people!! Chung is on the bench and our defense is playing better than it has in four years...coincidence? Who cares? It's football.

[/QUOTE]

The extremely funny thing to us sane posters who get the whole Internet Forum thing is, he is what he calls everyone else.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, Bruschi wasn't as talented as Mayo?

[/QUOTE]

Bruschi was mostly a special teamer when he first got to the Pats. He became a very good player (first 100-tackle season) in his 4th year in the league, and became a great player sometime between years 5 and 6, when he began to instinctively see the whole field, anticipate what the offense was scheming, and make big plays.

Mayo's track seems similar, although he was a starter from Day 1, and had many, many more tackles over his first 3 seasons.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think Bruschi's had a learning curve as he was going from pass rushing DE(best ever) to MLB. Not exactly a normal jump. Mayo like most great defenders gets better with experience. That cannot be a slant at his earlier career.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What does warnings "were all people" even mean?

[/QUOTE]

Listen if you're not too busy could you edit my posts for me and perhaps run a quick spell checky? Thanks:)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The one person who's words mean less the Rusty's on this board....lol.  Weren't you the one bashing Catholics on the ND thread Ricky???  Yeah, I value your opinion.  Good to see Rusty has a Chatholic basher as a supporter.

[/QUOTE]

i bash all religions buddy :) .. don't shoot the messenger i didn't make ALLLL of those catholic priests molest ALLLL of those little boys.... 

[/QUOTE]

You must be misremembering your own words because you said nothing about Priests who were convicted of crimes.  It had to do with something like Jerry Sandusky being a perfect coach for ND.

So Ricky in reality there maybe a lot of posters who disagree with my opinion on Mayo and his play but 2 things I'm not, that you are, a Bigot and Lier.  I done with you now.

Hay Rusty that what EXPOSING is.

[/QUOTE]

"shear"?

What?

Why not just be a big boy and just say "you know, I realize my analysis was way off and didn't really appreciate how BB has been using Mayo"...?

You just can't get yourself to do that, can you?

[/QUOTE]

A typo...Damn it, I've been Exposed.  You Win Rusty.  I'm wrong.  In fact I've never been right.  I wish I never had an opinion that differed from yours because eventually I would be Exposed for the horrible human that I am. 

Thank you for taking the time to Expose me and continue the good work.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hay Rusty that what EXPOSING is.

[/QUOTE]

"shear"?

What?

Why not just be a big boy and just say "you know, I realize my analysis was way off and didn't really appreciate how BB has been using Mayo"...?

You just can't get yourself to do that, can you?

[/QUOTE]

A typo...Damn it, I've been Exposed.  You Win Rusty.  I'm wrong.  In fact I've never been right.  I wish I never had an opinion that differed from yours because eventually I would be Exposed for the horrible human that I am. 

[/QUOTE]

^^Victim mentality = Passive Aggressive

• Ambiguity and cryptic speech: a means of creating a feeling of insecurity in others or of disguising one’s own insecurities;
    • Intentional inefficiency, e.g. being late or forgetting things, as a way to exert control or to punish;
    • Convenient forgetfulness: to win any argument with a dishonest denial of actual events;
    • Cold shoulder response: withdrawing into long silences to avoid either confronting or connecting with others.
    • Fear of competition;
    • Fear of dependency;
    • Fear of intimacy as a means to act out anger: the passive–aggressive often cannot trust; because of this, they guard themselves against becoming intimately attached to someone;
    • Making chaotic situations;
    • Making excuses for non–performance in work teams;
    • Obstructionism;
    • Sulking;
    • Victimization response: instead of recognizing one’s own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures.

[/QUOTE]

Wow looks like someone has spent some time on the internet trying to find out exactly what is wrong with themselves! So how did this work? A little self diagnosis went on during a Saturday night and you ran across this doozy? Sounds about correct, no?

If you're not a phsyc major (and even if you are) most sane people don't go looking up this stuff...get yourself to a doctor...let the experts handle it.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^Victim mentality = Passive Aggressive

• Ambiguity and cryptic speech: a means of creating a feeling of insecurity in others or of disguising one’s own insecurities;
    • Intentional inefficiency, e.g. being late or forgetting things, as a way to exert control or to punish;
    • Convenient forgetfulness: to win any argument with a dishonest denial of actual events;
    • Cold shoulder response: withdrawing into long silences to avoid either confronting or connecting with others.
    • Fear of competition;
    • Fear of dependency;
    • Fear of intimacy as a means to act out anger: the passive–aggressive often cannot trust; because of this, they guard themselves against becoming intimately attached to someone;
    • Making chaotic situations;
    • Making excuses for non–performance in work teams;
    • Obstructionism;
    • Sulking;
    • Victimization response: instead of recognizing one’s own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures.

^^^^

Rusty and Ricky are now both playing Dr. Ruth? lol

Just one last thing before I leave this Childish thread forever.  Just for the sake of Accuracy.

I was using:

•  SARCASM

Which doesn't match your "Victim mentality = Passive Aggressive" Diagnosis, so stick to sales Nancy......lmao@u

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We never give you the cold shoulder junior. We are all happy to body slam your idiotic foolishness, day in and day out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"No, you weren't.  Also, Dr. Ruth was a sex therapist. She wasn't a psychiatrist.  Do you get anything right?"

Hello....McFly

•  SARCASM

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.