Mayo Bashers Exposed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Mayo Bashers Exposed

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are no competition junior. Really, you are just a supe-duper super-twit. I've smashed your nonsensical notions to smithereens so many time I've lost count. It must be literally hundreds of instances.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, you must admit junior, my turf toe was a factor in my diminished performance. LMAO@U

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

• Ambiguityand cryptic speech: a means of creating a feeling of insecurity in others or of disguising one’s own insecurities;

[/QUOTE]

You mean like when somebody presents you with facts and you cry like a beach about "context"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean like when you get all pouty lipped because the mods have banned you for the upteenth time, and they just won't go after the "real trolls"?

(see also, victimization)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This place runs pretty smoothly when you're not around junior. Maybe that's why you've been banned so so so many times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Mayo is one of their most dependable players. I remember him all the way back to high school at Kecoughtan in Hampton VA. At TN he wore that low number and was all over the field. He's always been a very good player who never takes downs off. Glad we have Mayo.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mayo is one of their most dependable players. I remember him all the way back to high school at Kecoughtan in Hampton VA. At TN he wore that low number and was all over the field. He's always been a very good player who never takes downs off. Glad we have Mayo.

[/QUOTE]

Sporter, are you from Virginia? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Lately, it seems like Mayo's putting a bit more mustard on some of his hits . . . 

Sections
Shortcuts