Mayo injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Mayo injury

I hope the guy is ok...otherwise Teddy and Junior are going to get a phone call sooner than they thought.
    Mayo looked ok to me...he walked off on his own so it's hopefully a mild sprain. But I am no doctor.
    Where is Schefter with his sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Re: Mayo injury

I'm stating the obvious when I say, its not even close to being as bad as Brady's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It looks like the same injury as Polamalu. I say, 2-6 weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Very concerned about Mayo. Can not afford losing this guy. Fingers crossed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

true, but i guyton really stepped up and played well. i like that guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Brady walked off last year too, Guyton looked ready to fill in and did well.

This injury sukks the big one...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

According to the Herald...Mayo told a player that the injury is "nothing serious" and that he was in a good mood in the locker room. Whatever that means.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Guyton did horrible filling in. What game were you guys watching. All the gains were directly over the middle after Mayo went out. How many screen passes did Guyton get blown up on? Guyton is a nice little player, but if he is going to be holding down the middle we are in trouble. Lets hope the Mayo injury isnt to bad, because the Jets will test the middle of that D.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiceintheHall. Show RiceintheHall's posts

Guyton played terribly who are you kidding. The guy may have the physical skills but now he needs to learn to read his keys.     He obviously can't sniff out the screen pass at all.  When Thomas lined up in the middle they showed a little more stoutness against the run.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

In Response to Re: Mayo injury:
    Guyton played terribly who are you kidding. The guy may have the physical skills but now he needs to learn to read his keys.     He obviously can't sniff out the screen pass at all.  When Thomas lined up in the middle they showed a little more stoutness against the run.  
    Posted by RiceintheHall

My exact point. The entire last Bills touchdown drive was mostly bad reads by Guyton. I will say that on some of those screens the secondary was getting killed by the blocking down field. I know Guyton is a physical specimen, he has the tools he just needs to learn the reads. Guyton needs to hold down the middle if Mayo is out. We need to keep Thomas on the outside. He is a beast at OLB

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I agree about Guyton.  I like him, he's a good player but as a 4-3 middle linebacker, he struggled mightily.  The Bills ran screens and he got blown up over and over again.  I think with Mayo in there, the Bills would have easily had 30-40 fewer passing yards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Mayo injury:
    Very concerned about Mayo. Can not afford losing this guy. Fingers crossed.
    Posted by Hog73

+1

I believe Buffalo lost a few guys, as well.  So, from a man-on-man standpoint, we can't blame the overall performance on the Pat's loss (of a player).  Poslusnzny was back on the sidelines, but did not get back in the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I'm praying the Mayo injury isn't too serious, but with our recent luck(or lack thereof) he'll go on the IR. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I'm thinking the same as Polamalu also, maybe less severe.

Sections
Shortcuts