1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Mayo vs Spikes

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So I guess you guys will take Geno Atkins over Vince Wilfork, Geno has the stats, Big Vince has the stats that don't show up on your score card...Think about it for a second...Mayo makes a lot of plays that others get the credit..He's the QB of the Defense...If we're going to bash him for disappearing in big games..we should bash the whole D for that matter...I remember Big Vince having a great game against Baltimore and I said to myself.. " If he plays like this in the SB we win "...and the rest is history..he didn't have the same impact he had in the Baltimore game..I haven't seen a thread about VINCE vs LOVE....You can't blame one guy only on either side of the ball...

[/QUOTE]

Wilfork and Mayo are on two different levels, even when Wilfork doesn't play all that well he still is the best player we have on defense.

[/QUOTE]

So why give Big Vince a pass when he too disappears in the big game and not mayo? He's the leader of that Defense, the best player on the line right? so we should expect him to step his game up on the biggest game of the year...because as Vince goes this D is a different beast coupled with having spikes in the middle...I'm not one who likes to blame just one guy when there're 11 of them who needs to do their job in order for the whole unit to function well....I put blame on the whole team, and that's how it should be..this is not baseball where you can blame the pitcher when the offense gives him 6-7 runs and he gives up 10-12....

[/QUOTE]

just speaking for myself, I did call out Vince in this thread as well. Vince is an All-Pro and his job is to take on 3 guys so that Mayo can be free to roam  but its not gonna work every week cuz teams gameplan. So when Vince is tripled, another lineman should come free and if Mayo gets blocked, he still needs to find a way to get off the block and make plays and niether of them happened, its just I dont expect much from Deaderick, Arrington, etc. I do hold the big dogs accountable but in Vince's defense, ever week offenses gameplan for him so sooner or later he will struggle but his bad games are like twice a year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So I guess you guys will take Geno Atkins over Vince Wilfork, Geno has the stats, Big Vince has the stats that don't show up on your score card...Think about it for a second...Mayo makes a lot of plays that others get the credit..He's the QB of the Defense...If we're going to bash him for disappearing in big games..we should bash the whole D for that matter...I remember Big Vince having a great game against Baltimore and I said to myself.. " If he plays like this in the SB we win "...and the rest is history..he didn't have the same impact he had in the Baltimore game..I haven't seen a thread about VINCE vs LOVE....You can't blame one guy only on either side of the ball...

[/QUOTE]

Wilfork and Mayo are on two different levels, even when Wilfork doesn't play all that well he still is the best player we have on defense.

[/QUOTE]

So why give Big Vince a pass when he too disappears in the big game and not mayo? He's the leader of that Defense, the best player on the line right? so we should expect him to step his game up on the biggest game of the year...because as Vince goes this D is a different beast coupled with having spikes in the middle...I'm not one who likes to blame just one guy when there're 11 of them who needs to do their job in order for the whole unit to function well....I put blame on the whole team, and that's how it should be..this is not baseball where you can blame the pitcher when the offense gives him 6-7 runs and he gives up 10-12....

[/QUOTE]

just speaking for myself, I did call out Vince in this thread as well. Vince is an All-Pro and his job is to take on 3 guys so that Mayo can be free to roam  but its not gonna work every week cuz teams gameplan. So when Vince is tripled, another lineman should come free and if Mayo gets blocked, he still needs to find a way to get off the block and make plays and niether of them happened, its just I dont expect much from Deaderick, Arrington, etc. I do hold the big dogs accountable but in Vince's defense, ever week offenses gameplan for him so sooner or later he will struggle but his bad games are like twice a year.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Mayo has that many bad games a year, you also need to take into account that sometimes he could be doing some one else's assignment, just like sometimes a CB gets beat because he thought he had safety help, but the safety didn't provide it in that particular play. Like I said on my previous post, you just can't single out one player without knowing his assignment on X play. It's a team sport everyone should be held accountable in loses and in victories, starting from the head coach all the way down to the players and their execution.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, it would've helped if BB didn't start Nink the Dink at MLB when Ninkovich has no speed or power to play there. 

Notice how the defense played better when Mayo came inside, White came in an went outside and Nink went to play DE? 

[/QUOTE]

NInk the Dink only started inside in terms of what was put on the screen for fans but I watched the game, Nink never actually played inside. He played OLB. BB puts out his starters every week to the media or whoever b4 the game, but its never accurate. He used to put bench players in the starting lineup on paper who never played.

[/QUOTE]

Just you just say "Nink the Dink"?  This is why people think you are a 14 year old tool.  You may not be a teenie bopper, but you're absolutely a tool.

[/QUOTE]

Is this more proof of your 152 I.Q.????  Amazing!

Ok, this is a perfect example of a your meaningless contributions to the board. Instead of commenting about the topic, you have to try and ricidicule me because you are getting hosed all around the board like a 2 alarm fire! I used the same reference to Ninkovich as the poster I was replying too but far be it for you to pay that much attention. YOu see my name and just a woody and start to typing. Sorry, you look foolish yet again. Toodles! 

Lets do a poll Rusty. Lets ask all the people here who is more likely to be a 14 y/o tool. The guy with 3  kids a wife and a house or    the boy who is single, with no kids at age 35 and babysits his kid sister. Would you like me to start that poll??  Naaaaa, I dont think you do.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was watching the Jags game yesterday, on a crucial third down play Mayo launched himself into the center and guard using a cross body block (a lost art form). Tracy White blitzed behind Mayo's pick play to sack Henne on that crucial third down... all I thought of in that moment was that small bunch of F-Tards who call themselves "fans" but continually degrade our own players, players other teams would love to have.  

They know less than nothing about football...

Spikes and Mayo essentially play two different positions.

[/QUOTE]

That F-Tard Rusty's constant Bashing of Brady is beyond insane

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but two wrongs don't make a right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, it would've helped if BB didn't start Nink the Dink at MLB when Ninkovich has no speed or power to play there. 

Notice how the defense played better when Mayo came inside, White came in an went outside and Nink went to play DE? 

[/QUOTE]

NInk the Dink only started inside in terms of what was put on the screen for fans but I watched the game, Nink never actually played inside. He played OLB. BB puts out his starters every week to the media or whoever b4 the game, but its never accurate. He used to put bench players in the starting lineup on paper who never played.

[/QUOTE]

Just you just say "Nink the Dink"?  This is why people think you are a 14 year old tool.  You may not be a teenie bopper, but you're absolutely a tool.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, this is a perfect example of a your meaningless contributions to the board. Instead of commenting about the topic, you have to try and ricidicule me because you are getting hosed all around the board like a 2 alarm fire! I used the same reference to Ninkovich as the poster I was replying too but far be it for you to pay that much attention. YOu see my name and just a woody and start to typing. Sorry, you look foolish yet again. Toodles! 

Lets do a poll Rusty. Lets ask all the people here who is more likely to be a 14 y/o tool. The guy with 3  kids a wife and a house or    the boy who is single, with no kids at age 35 and babysits his kid sister. Would you like me to start that poll??  Naaaaa, I dont think you do.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you first initiate the attacks, Mr. Passive-Aggressive? Oh, I think you did!

You're so mentally ill, you don't even see it.

Comical. An admitted high school dropout and dope dealer with children out of wedlock in some ratty house is lecturing me. Priceless! Cannot be made up!

Please chime in on the Jets thread where I am supposedly being hosed by a "2 alarm fire".

What a dork.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, The Irony!  Please stop...im in stitches over here!

Sections
Shortcuts