Mayo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Mayo

I strongly believe Thomas has shut it down after be embarrassed by being a healthy scratch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Ninkovich should start, AD is just collecting a hefty paycheck and is as waste of space.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Mayo:
    I strongly believe Thomas has shut it down after be embarrassed by being a healthy scratch.
    Posted by K-max

This whole defense is useless K-max. I'm convinced we need to start at the coahing staff and move forward. The fish rots at the head first. I hope BB isn't an idiot and realizes it too. I know I said this in another post but BB said his biggest mistake in Cleveland was trying to do too much as a head coach and not delegating enough. This is what he is doing right now but the only difference is these assistants aren't capable. Charlie and Romeo- 2010 for Gov and assistant Gov.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: Mayo:
    Posted by K-max

You may be right, and if so, imagine how embarrassed he'll be at the end of the season when he's cut.  Then, since he can't motivate himself for a consistent winning team and coach, so many other teams will be knocking at his door ---- NOT!  He'll be one of those guys a desperate team signs at the last minute because they need to fill an injury hole with a breathing carbon-unit.  How far the mighty have fallen.

Sections
Shortcuts