Mayo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Mayo

Some people have said that we may try to pressure Flacco on his right to flush him left where he is less accurate throwing the ball. I could see something like that happening - last year Spikes was rushing a bit from the left side of our defense. If we see that again today it puts a lot of pressure on Mayo to handle Rice on the dump offs to the left that he'll surely have to cover. Can he handle that? I've been criticle of Mayo's coverage and open field play this year, if he can come up big today it would be huge.

This is a very tough assignment and it doesn't fall all on his shoulders, but make no mistake he is a huge part of stopping Rice when he catches balls in the flat on the left tonight. I hope he can handle it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Mayo

yeah, should be a strategy BB uses

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope the hell he shows up these next two games. This way I'll never have to bring him up in a thread again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dude with the major whiff to cost us 7.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

He certainly didn't earn his money on that play. Ray Rice brushed him aside like a fly. No way Tedy Bruschi misses a tackle like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Another no show game from the immortal Mayo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yup, the guy made zero difference tonight, and there were many others...Brady included. Terrible game.