MBeaulieu/ZBellino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

MBeaulieu/ZBellino

When will the initial college football thread start....last year MB had a great list of players to watch...I know I'm getting anxious, but its just around the corner...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Re: MBeaulieu/ZBellino

I think MB starts the draft thread as soon as college football starts. (end of August) I'm looking forward to it as well

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

haha we usually get a few you guys starting too early lol  I'm already putting my list together of players to watch, I think this year I'm looking at OL first.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I had my list going after I found out who was staying in school for another year, lol

But yes it's better to wait until college season starts before discussing it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Looking forward to the thread as well, even if we "only" have one pick in the 1,2,3,4,7 rounds!! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Yes, I think all on this forum enjoy that thread. It is easily the largest, most comprehensive, and information-rich thread on any of the Boston.com/sports forums. MB does a great job spearheading and others do a great job contributing. It is truly a must read for all football fans, especially those interested in the 'team building' concept.

This year I want to see the Pats address the trenches.
    1) OL - Keep Brady upright, RBs moving forward.
    2) DL - Wilfork is nearing the end and Pats have no one else close to being an impact DL
    3) Safety - Chung is a question mark, more safety depth wouldn't hurt (in the box tacklers or ball-hawk roamers)
    4) RB - Depending on how Ridley/Vareen do, this could become more/less priority
    5) CB - You can never have enough corners (especially in the 2nd Rd it seems with Belichick)

Cheers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: MBeaulieu/ZBellino:
    [QUOTE]you can google this stuff you know. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock 2013 looks to be a solid year for OG's. also looking at tj mcdonald and eric reid at FS.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

but where's the fun in that?

The whole fun in MB's thread is that Pats fans bringing in whatever knowledge they have and following these players throughout the year. Experts need not apply since most of us have brought as much to the table as some of the experts  : p

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Where have those guys been?

Sections
Shortcuts