McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???

As RidingWithTheKing so elequently reminds you everyday "The Jets haven't won since 1969" so my guess is that he'll guarantee a Super Bowl victory every year he coaches the Jests until either he gets fired or eats himself to death.It gets quite boring when a blowhard like Fatboy guarantees a Super Bowl victory EVERY year and DOESN'T deliver!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???

He'll make a guarantee year in and year out regardless of the result.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???

I saw Rex on NFL.com on Thur. HE told the reporter we might have lost the last 2 years to get to the SB but I guarantee you we WILL win it this year.
    Oh and word is Rob Ryan has been making the same guarantee about the Cowboys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

I think he'll actually eat himself to death before he coaches a victorious Super Bowl team. 1969 and counting!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I guarantee you that Rex will keep making Superbowl guarantees until he's gets fired...And I guarantee you that it will be 43 and counting after this season is done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???:
    [QUOTE]I guarantee you that Rex will keep making Superbowl guarantees until he's gets fired...And I guarantee you that it will be 43 and counting after this season is done!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

can you imagine NOT winning a Super Bowl in 42 years. Personally I'd find another team to cheer for if the Pats don't win another Super Bowl in 42 years..heck I'll probably be dead in 42 years. AS RidingWithTheKing so elequently states the Jests haven't won anything since 1969.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: McCheaters how many guarantees will Fat Rex make before the Jests actually win??? : can you imagine NOT winning a Super Bowl in 42 years. Personally I'd find another team to cheer for if the Pats don't win another Super Bowl in 42 years..heck I'll probably be dead in 42 years. AS RidingWithTheKing so elequently states the Jests haven't won anything since 1969.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter...This is the year.....Next year is the year....The year after that is the year.....So forth and so on (that is the Jets and their trolls for you)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I thought Rex's father was bad. The Ryan boys have taken obnoxious to a new level. Goes to show, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree and it's still a nut. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I want to hear McCheaters, Fat Rex and UD6's win loss predecitions of their team and what they think the Pats will do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

RR is one of those people who, if by some miracle the Jets were to win it all, would state that he predicted it the one season he actually didn't.

Pretty much the same as can be said for McCheaters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

He has already guaranteed it a couple weeks ago. I saw it on nfl.com some girl reporter was interviewing him and she said rex last year you guaranteed you would go to the SB (almost laughing as she said it) what about this year?

RR: We may not have made it last year but I guarantee you we will win the division and go to the SB this year.

Sections
Shortcuts