MCcourty at Saftey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAC1344. Show DAC1344's posts

MCcourty at Saftey

Whats your opinion on him playing saftey? Do you think he'll start the game there or play there at all tonight? I heard very good points about Devin playing saftey. He's a great ballhawk and does really well when the play is in front of him. Gets burned with the deep ball, it only makes sense to continue to test him out at saftey. what do you guys think?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: MCcourty at Saftey

I wish we had another week of regular season games to try it again.  For this year only, I'd say why not?  He's got to be better than #44, Sergio Brown, or whatever schlep they want to put out there next to Chung.  

With McCourty not playing CB, I don't think there's a big drop off in performance going to the next guy.  I want to see more of Sterling Moore as I really liked how he played the ball effectively on those interceptions.

It'll be interesting to see where he comes out.  BB moves these guys all around so the offenses can't really gameplan for a static lineup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAC1344. Show DAC1344's posts

Re: MCcourty at Saftey

In Response to Re: MCcourty at Saftey:
    [QUOTE]I wish we had another week of regular season games to try it again.  For this year only, I'd say why not?  He's got to be better than #44, Sergio Brown, or whatever schlep they want to put out there next to Chung.   With McCourty not playing CB, I don't think there's a big drop off in performance going to the next guy.  I want to see more of Sterling Moore as I really liked how he played the ball effectively on those interceptions. It'll be interesting to see where he comes out.  BB moves these guys all around so the offenses can't really gameplan for a static lineup.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

right, James Ihedigbo (you referenced as #44) is a solid defender when hes playing in run situation when he is closer to the line. Other than that he is terrible. And I really don't like Sergio Brown at all. I kinda cringe whenever i see him on the field.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts