McCourty Back at Practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

McCourty Back at Practice

Good news. Doesn't sound like the injury is all too serious. If he plays this weekend, great, but if he doesn't I don't think it will be too big of a loss, seeing as we probably won't be seeing Aaron Rodgers under center for the Packers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4689759/mccourty-spotted-at-start-of-practice

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: McCourty Back at Practice

You left out the little part at the end saying no one knows whether of not him or Brady will do anything after the press leaves. Bill likes to keep them guessing. Now you see it now you don't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

good news for sure to see him back out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

It'd also be good to see how much Butler improved since his benching earlier this year. 

In Response to Re: McCourty Back at Practice:
    If Rodgers is out this week which is what most think is the case I think they should sit DMC and let him heal up. After this week we have two AFC East games that im sure wont be easy so get him healthy while we can like we did with Chung. We NEED DMC in the play-offs this year so keep him fresh. He is already going to hit a wall at some point cause rookies are used to shorter seasons so let him get healthy.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

good news to see him at practice but I hope he sits Sunday.  I want him healthy going into the playoffs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

great news, hope he gets a few more INTs and takes over the lead

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Even if McCouty can play this week,he is so critical to the Pats defense that if the Pats get an early 14 point lead he spend the rest of the day sitting bundled up trying to keep wrm the rest of the day,just to err on the side of caution.If Rodgers can't go,the only way the Pats lose this game is if their focus and effort goes far south as they did in the Cleveland game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

WE PLAY AT HOME !!! don´t forget that... even if rodgers plays we are gonna be OK.

The offense it´s clicking

The Packers can´t RUN THE BALL

They score a few points on the road

I´m not saying it will be easy, but it seems like a very bad storm is coming to NE, Wind, snow, cold. If you can´t run it in those conditions you are screwed.

i see something like this NE 31  GB 21

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts