MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!

Yeah ill agree to that

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Just to be clear Rusty do you think Revis is not one of the top 2 CB's in football?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

cool. i agree  i just wanted to see your explanation for your opinion and it makes total sense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Your man couldnt even cover bralyon in single coverage.  couldnt tackle him either. couldnt tackle shonne greene. do you need video proof????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

video quality sucks but it is all i could find right now.  this is the reality of your rookie. not the hype you are brainwashing yourself to believe...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Whodat DMC had a better rookie season then Revis and that is a fact. Anyone can find a few plays each year that a player gives up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

care to break down that play for me you monkey with a keyboard lol.  Stone Hands Edwards and Sorry Qb Sanchez combining to make the all world CB look terrible or is it that he is not all world and just a good rookie QB....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!:
    Whodat DMC had a better rookie season then Revis and that is a fact. Anyone can find a few plays each year that a player gives up.
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010

you can have him. i will take revis.

i dont think it is a fact that he had a better rookie season.  maybe my memory is worse than i think or maybe it is the fan in me. either way we are both happy with our CBs. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

So Revis got burnt a few times last year does that make him any less of the player he has been the last 3 years? Moss made him look like a bum does that mean he is a bad CB? Nope. Edwards had a good play but that doesnt take away DMC's 82 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, and 7 INTs. And a pro bowl nod?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!:
    In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB! : Not to mention, Rex Ryan was able to scheme more with a veteran D and continuity with his defense, only helping the pass rush for Revis. Meanwhile, McCourty was TRULY left on an island many times with no help over the top like Revis seems to get more often than not. The jig was up by December.  I also liked how McCourty played through with broken ribs. The kid has guts. Meanwhile, the ego ridden, selfish Revis sallied up with a hammy. NE's D will be even better with a better rush in 2011 and of course Leigh Bodden locking down the right side again. Nasty.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

you cant have it both ways rusterd.  you are now downplaying the hooded one's genius and claiming that Revis had the edge because of his 2nd year HC???? I can say that I didnt see that coming from you but I expect it.  Revis was on an island more often.  you saw what happens when DMC is on an island.  Smoke, cuz he got burnt...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB! : It has nothing to do with memory. You're just a homer goober who doesn't watch football outside of NJ.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

homer goober?  hello pot meet kettle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

So Revis got burnt a few times last year does that make him any less of the player he has been the last 3 years? Moss made him look like a bum does that mean he is a bad CB? Nope. Edwards had a good play but that doesnt take away DMC's 82 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, and 7 INTs. And a pro bowl nod?
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010

I really wish that we could see a summary of his 82 tackles and how many were for over 5 yards.  stopping a huge gain 10 yards down the field does not indicate CB greatness as much as shoddy front 7 work. maybe ninkovich wasnt as AWESOME as rusterd said he was last summer....I dont think your defense will be much better this year.  DMC could set a record for tackles in back to back years for a CB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

2007New York Jets 168774130.0--1730206.719
    2010New York Jets 13322660.0--10------0.0--

2009New York Jets 16544770.00316112120.267T

2008New York Jets 165845131.001651387.632T

TOTAL61231192391.0074142179--67

Darrelle Revis   #24 DB

Height: 5-11   Weight: 198   Age: 25

Born: 7/14/1985 Aliquippa , PA

College: Pittsburgh

Experience: 5th season

High School: Aliquippa HS [PA]

TCKL

SCK

FF

INT

--

Defensive
     Tackles Interceptions
    YearTeamGCombTotalAstSckSFTYPDefIntTDsYdsAvgLng
    2010New York Jets 13322660.0--10------0.0--

2009New York Jets 16544770.00316112120.267T

2008New York Jets 165845131.001651387.632T

TOTAL61231192391.0074142179--67

Punt Return
    YearTeamGRetRetYAvgLngTD20+40+FCFUM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Latest News
     Subscribe
    No recent fantasy news.
    LAST & NEXT GAME
    WkOppResultTCKLSOLOASSTSCKFFINTPDTD
    19NYJL 21-2822000000
    WkOppScouting Report
    1@Dolphins Total Offense: 309.3 ypg (6th)
    Season & Career
     TCKLSOLOASSTSCKFFINTPDTD
    2010 Season726012127170
    On Pace726012127170
    Career726012127170

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you obviously dont know revis. he tackles at the line.  I wont appolgize that my front 7 makes stops at the line as well.

you did say ninkovich was going to be great this season.  you also said that old man receiver was going to be great as well when you went on your bestest wr corp in the afc east rant.

you keep spouting beesheezy about me personally but you couldnt be further from the truth.  my IQ, my job, my lifestyle.  way off.  You on the otherhand.  your personality shines on this board.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB! : I really wish that we could see a summary of his 82 tackles and how many were for over 5 yards.  stopping a huge gain 10 yards down the field does not indicate CB greatness as much as shoddy front 7 work. maybe ninkovich wasnt as AWESOME as rusterd said he was last summer....I dont think your defense will be much better this year.  DMC could set a record for tackles in back to back years for a CB.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

I agree.  Same too with Revis... I wish we could see some sorta breakdown on his 26 Total Tackles (maybe he just tripped in front of the ball-carriers & they fell over him), & Revis's 10 Passes Defensed (7 under DMC, so given his sh#tty tackling, maybe these underthrown passes just bounced off the back of his helmet), and his zero Interceptions (like DMC's tackling, maybe what every single person alive says about NY's Front 7's pressuring the QB, and giving him less time, & hurrying the throws, let alone Rexy's crazy use & sheer number of blitz schemes...maybe, these are all mistakes...by everyone).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

when you are a legit shut down CB. people dont tend to try to pass on you.  also, they tend to run at a CB when his name is Cromartie or Sheppard.  thanks laz.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts