MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!:
    [QUOTE]when you are a legit shut down CB. people dont tend to try to pass on you.  also, they tend to run at a CB when his name is Cromartie or Sheppard.  thanks laz.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

So your argument goes: For every team in every game, and for every single play, they call an audible at the LOS so the pass doesn't go towards Darrelle Revis, and the running play never goes towards where Darrelle Revis lines up to start the play, And no matter how the play develops after the hike of the ball, they never ever alter this #1 first priority gameplan...  Yea, yea- that's, that's certainly 1 argument we probably should consider.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB! : So your argument goes: For every team in every game, and for every single play, they call an audible at the LOS so the pass doesn't go towards Darrelle Revis, and the running play never goes towards where Darrelle Revis lines up to start the play, And no matter how the play develops after the hike of the ball, they never ever alter this #1 first priority gameplan...  Yea, yea- that's, that's certainly 1 argument we probably should consider.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I would attack my opponents weakness rather than a strength but if you want to go to extremes, have at it.  my eyes want to thank you for using the same font.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MCCOURTY IS 7TH BEST CORNER AS BIG BEN IS NAMED 7TH BEST QB! : Umm, no I didn't,. I said I liked Ninkovich as a complementary player. I also liked taking a chance on Torry Holt for more than just his skill set, but his leadership and route running, even if he was older. I am convinced you are either a pathological liar or never went to college because your reading level is flat out horrible. It doesn't take long to see the way you write to tell you lack higher education, Whodrip. That's your fault, not ours.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Rusterd, if being an a@ @ hole was a sign of intelligence you would definately be the brains of this forum.  I am telling you how you posted last summer.  I can understand that you dont want to own up to this now.  i really do.  maybe phatrex was right, maybe you do delete your accounts and they were not actually banned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]BORED as hecccck so I come here to be entertained....so disappointed that you all are still trying to compare DMC to Revis Island.  It is just foolish.  Sure your kid had a very good rookie season.  Noone is arguing that fact but to say he was a shut down corner is just, well, homeristic is to put it lightly.  it is more closer to being full rahtard(my signature has been changed to reflect this FACT).  7th out of over 64 is quite an accomplishment especially for a rookie but he is not close to shutdown. there are very few that are shutdown and one of them happens to play for your nemesis.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Revis taking stupid Rex and the dysfunctional jets to the cleaners with his holdout was hilarious. He pretty much has the same MO as Seymour. He will play when money is on the line.

And don't get it messed up. The jets aren't the Pat's "nemesis". That word implies a sort of worthiness. They are more like turning on the kitchen light and seeing bugs scurrying for cover.

Sections
Shortcuts