McCourty is back, DL is HURTING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: McCourty is back, DL is HURTING!

Moore and Vince, where is Deadrick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Seems like Deaderick is going to get more time. Since Warren was able to come back into the game I guess he'll be listed as questionable or probable but this is something to concerned about. If Wright is unable to go Sunday this will be his 4th straight game on the sidelines and he was driving to the QB prior to the concussion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

DT Kyle Love as well. He's been doing well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well we got this guy who's been pretty good at nose tackle over the years.  He's not a superstar or anything, but you may have heard of him ...

He's a little guy called TED WASHINGTON.

Sheesh you stupid people gotta learn your Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty is back, DL is HURTING!:
    [QUOTE]Well we got this guy who's been pretty good at nose tackle over the years.  He's not a superstar or anything, but you may have heard him ... He's a little guy called TED WASHINGTON . Sheesh you stupid people gotta learn your Pats.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    I like having you around here.  The voice of reason when we get out of hand and into panic mode.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

I kind of surprised they didn't sign Jarvis Green this week before the Texans, he always seemed dependable filling in here before. Must be something BB didn't like.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^ yeah he svcks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Hey Mighty, last time I checked it takes more than a NT to run a 3-4. I'm well aware of big Vince's status on the line as a force... Obviously, you don't see it as a concern that our DL that isn't exactly the strongest position on the Pats is struggling to stay healthy and we're requiring plug ins to step up. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

i think they should put spikes on the line..

o wait..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Mighty, last time I checked it takes more than a NT to run a 3-4. I'm well aware of big Vince's status on the line as a force... Obviously, you don't see it as a concern that our DL that isn't exactly the strongest position on the Pats is struggling to stay healthy and we're requiring plug ins to step up. 
    Posted by prophet[/QUOTE]

Sorry just trying to joke around ... no offense intended.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

No apology necessary... I should have known... Unfortunately, sarcasm doesn't really work on the net! Good post in hindsight though... I wonder what Ted is up to nowadays!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Boo hoo, Peyton Manning's entire OL and DL are injured. Wait, what? Freeny and Mathis are still healthy? I thought Peyton did it by himself this year? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Boo whoo, Peyton Manning's entire OL and DL are injured. Wait, what? Freeny and Mathis are still healthy? I thought Peyton did it by himself this year? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

95% of the media would lead you to believe as much!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

DL should be ok. heck green bay has a bad run game anyway 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Warren is back at practice so that's good news! I really hope Wright can come back prior to and stay healthy through the playoffs!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McCourty is back, DL is HURTING! : I like having you around here.  The voice of reason when we get out of hand and into panic mode.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

The "Mighty One" the voice of reason?? LOL!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Quietly Brace is having a great season, he reminds me of Ty Warren, unassumingly doing his job well and immovable once he locks it down.  With him and Deadrick providing depth we're looking pretty good, every team is hurt but as long as they keep playing...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Seems like Brace may not be a go this weekend, hopefully his concussion isn't as serious as Wright's seems to be!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

If the Pats take care of business Sunday against The Pack, and next week in Buffalo, they'll have, in essence, two full weeks to rest any or all of their dinged-up players.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

Brace seemed just fine on the sidelines, not dazed at all. This is a milk job by him, and Wright is in the same boat, milking it. Hines Ward didn't know what freakin' area code he was in when he got popped this season, but look at him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's more of a safety precaution where BB is using other players to get them reps in the mean time, as well.

The NFL is cracking down and even if they are cleared, it's probably a safe move to 

As effective as Wright or even Brace can be, they aren't starters. Hines Ward is a huge part of their offense and was begging to get his bell rung again, even during that game.

There is smart and stupid.

I'll take the conservative approach here especially with some decent depth at DT and DE.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

Brace probably was embarrassed to show his face on the sidelines this week with B.J. Raji on the other side of the field. His ego was already in tatters, now it's disintegrated. Brace is a bust.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

BB holds nobody back for precaution. If you can play, he wants you to play. If you don't want to practice and want to spend time in the trainers room and call your agent for 3rd party opinions, and listen to what mom and dad are telling you. He puts you on the inactive list or IR, and you're dealt with in the off-season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Concussions are a separate issue, especially now in 2010.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

Only if the players are listening to outside influences, if they want to play, they can play. There is just a mechanism in place now to give them an out. Yes the NFL and NFLPA will back them, but in reality, their handling of it is noted, and in BBs case, you'll just fizzle out and be there for practice depth. Has Brace gotten a black practice jersey this season?