McCourty Moving Forward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwPATRIOTSww. Show wwPATRIOTSww's posts

Re: McCourty Moving Forward

I would say McCourty. He is young and is only going to get better. He is covering #1 recievers now, so let him learn by fire this year and next year the game will be slower for him. To much potential to not let him be #1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty Moving Forward:
     I would say McCourty. He is young and is only going to get better. He is covering #1 recievers now, so let him learn by fire this year and next year the game will be slower for him. To much potential to not let him be #1
    Posted by wwPATRIOTSww

Agreed. I think he's already flashed more playmaking and shutdown (by comparison) capability than Bodden.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

That's not a dilema we have to worry about. 

Last year, Bodden lined up on the left side. McCourty lines up on the right side. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

McCourty belongs of opposite the opponents' tight end strong side.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

McCourty belongs lined up opposite the opponent's strong tight end  side.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

McCourty hasn't even completed one season. I think bodden plays on the left due to his consistent record.  Plus i think BB changes the way personnel line up based upon the opponent and the strengths/weaknesses of each player

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

... Brandon Harris ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Pats dont really employ #1 corner system, its just two starting corners. Next year, bodden and mccourty will be a great combo with butler in the mix as nickel.
    Bodden's injury might b the biggest for this year cuz if he didnt get injured, this defense would be ALOT better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The Pats will pick another in the upcoming draft, as well. ;)

They've been too unlucky and unproductive in the backfield for the past few years not to.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

I understand that based on BB's heavy tendency to use zone that there is no true number 1 CB on this team per say. It was more just a question for those who have watched both to decide on which CB they would regard as the team's number 1 CB in terms of overall ability next season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

Back to the drawing board on Dec. 6 when he gets burned on the slants and deep ball.

Defense looks good is its main weapon goes up big, the offense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty Moving Forward:
    Back to the drawing board on Dec. 6 when he gets burned on the slants and deep ball. Defense looks good is its main weapon goes up big, the offense.
    Posted by Jetsfan1969

Calvin Johnson is a better WR than anyone you have on your squad and McCourty held his own just fine. No, he will not be getting burned next Monday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

There is no such thing as a #1 corner in the Pats system.  Just left and right.  49, actually Bodden plays the right and McCourty plays the left...not a big deal, just a nitpicky detail.  They should form a great tandem next year though.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport
    RT @: PlayersRep clients Ron Brace and Devin McCourty autograph signing tmrw at 530 and 645pm at Christina's on Route 1

Sections
Shortcuts