McCourty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

McCourty

Two weeks after fractured ribs is long enough...  Good to see we have some toughness in our secondary.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5824/devin-mccourty

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: McCourty

Yeah, I'd call that tough.  It would be tough just to breathe, never mind run with NFL receivers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nice to see. Brady did it in 2009.

McCourty is light years ahead of Revis after his rookie season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Liking the Bodden/McCourty tandem more and more. Also like a healthy Warren (Ty) next to Fork. This should help the defense more than a little bit and deficiencies elsewhere can be addressed at the draft or via free agency.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

As much as I wanted Clay Matthews, passing on him enabled the Patriots to snag McCourty  Seems that is working out well. As he said" I knew I was good, but not that good." By the way I think working against Moss in training camp and having Moss coach him taught him a lot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty:
    Liking the Bodden/McCourty tandem more and more. Also like a healthy Warren (Ty) next to Fork. This should help the defense more than a little bit and deficiencies elsewhere can be addressed at the draft or via free agency.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Yup. I do have more faith in Bodden being Bodden than Ty being Ty, though.  Not so confident a hip problem is a good thing for a DE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty : Yup. I do have more faith in Bodden being Bodden than Ty being Ty, though.  Not so confident a hip problem is a good thing for a DE.
    Posted by BBReigns

Samehere.  At this point Warren is servicable at worst with adding great depth.  My main concern was the same as it was last, pass-rush. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Highest draft choices MUST have Excellent pass rusher getting to the QB= for DE's and OLBs. -- at the top their resumes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Please explain how not drafting Matthews help us snag DMC?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'm glad BB picked this guy. What ayear had compared to past CB rookies

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: McCourty : Samehere.  At this point Warren is servicable at worst with adding great depth.  My main concern was the same as it was last, pass-rush. 
    Posted by Getzo

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him after he passes his physical, he's got to be taking up some decent cap space. I'm sure they're not pleased with the fact he went back to school, instead of working out and then came to camp with a hip he should of had fixed in the offseason. 

Sections
Shortcuts