1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: McDaniels has to go!

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked O'Brien a lot. Best offense in the NFL in 2010 and they scored about the same # of points in 2011 (while being ranked 3rd). They even went to the super bowl and nearly won it and he did a heck of a job at Penn St this year (quite frankly he should leave there while the getting is still good).

[/QUOTE]

obrian clearly mismanged teh super bowl game loss in my eyes. not even close

[/QUOTE]

When the Patriots scored more than 500 points two years in a row (only done once before, I believe) and then in the Super Bowl went on that great drive to end the first half that put them ahead and followed it up with that great drive to start the second half, I began to think O'Brien might be alright.  But when Brady and Welker failed to connect on that pass that would have kept the fourth quarter drive going and the defense folded in the last quarter, I realized that O'Brien was the worst OC in the history of the NFL and must bear the entire blame for the Patriots' failure to win a Super Bowl in 2010 and 2011. 

[/QUOTE]

you can only see one play. i watched the gaem paln, the sequences of calling, and the game be pissed away (much bigger beans than any one play)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: McDaniels has to go!

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you guys gotta see outside the box

i agree with the poster

this crap wont work against good teams.

[/QUOTE]

against the best, no +1

Sections
Shortcuts