McDaniels on the Hot Seat Again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: McDaniels on the Hot Seat Again!

I think the Broncos did the best job they could.  Marshall was not coming back to them and they didn't want him. 

But if the Broncos win only 6 games next year (and that could happen eventhough they are in the West), I think McDaniels could be out of a job.

Talent wins football games, and the absence of it for the purpose of culture only begets a losing team with a winning attitude.  I should know.  I am a pacer fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: McDaniels on the Hot Seat Again!:
    I think the Broncos did the best job they could.  Marshall was not coming back to them and they didn't want him.  But if the Broncos win only 6 games next year (and that could happen eventhough they are in the West), I think McDaniels could be out of a job. Talent wins football games, and the absence of it for the purpose of culture only begets a losing team with a winning attitude.  I should know.  I am a pacer fan.
    Posted by underdoggg

The Pacers lack both talent, and a "winning attitude"...LOL!! The State of Indiana deserves a good pro BB team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: McDaniels on the Hot Seat Again! :      The Pacers lack both talent, and  a "winning attitude"...LOL!! The State of Indiana deserves a good pro BB team. 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Be prepared for a little Indiana/Boston Sacrilege -

Its all Larry Bird's Fault!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

too bad Baltimore doesn't have one, you could steal them, too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The Jets got a thug and now miami did but so what? Both of these guys are going to destroy the Patriots secondary if we don't get an  elite pass rush in a hurry. Meanwhile, the Patriots still need an elite WR and we all know there are not any of Marshalls or Holmes caliber in the draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by Davedsone

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

"Both of these guys are going to destroy the Patriots secondary if we don't get an  elite pass rush in a hurry."

yes to that! and i wish they decide to keep using that pressure all the time - not regress to the lame 3-man rush they do when they go into the third with a lead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by Davedsone

I guess we could call that a zinger.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to McDaniels on the Hot Seat Again!:
         For the second year in a row, Josh McDaniels is getting a case of raspberries from the majority of Bronco fans. Last year, he was criticized for the Jay Cutler trade. This year, the squawking is over the Brandon Marshall deal, just consummated with Miami.       In my view, the Broncos made a good trade. They got the 43rd overall pick this year, and a 2nd rounder next year...for a guy who, though talented, is an arrest waiting to happen, who didn't want to play for them.        Here are the Denver fans comments on the trade...some which you might find amusing: http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?t=14877900        Curious to hear your thoughts on the trade.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Josh seems to be doing business in quite the same way that BB has over the years. He doesn't care who you are or how much you make or how much talent you think you have...He'll trade you if you're a trouble maker. They did better last year than anyone thought they would and I would guess they have a good shot at winning the west this year if the rise up one more notch. 2 #2 draft picks for a troubled WR is a good deal any day. McDaniels has a good Idea of what he needs in a wideout and I would bet my bottom dollar that he has his eyes on at least a couple in the draft this year. If he scores on one then he has a free #2 to work with next year. I'd give him A on that trade.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I am setting the over/under for Broncos wins at 6 next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Belichick had the stones to bench Terry Glenn an entire year and they won a SB without him, and this was after his first year with the Pats when they went 5-11. 

Sections
Shortcuts