Mcdaniels play calling and game plan.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Mcdaniels play calling and game plan.

I didn't know what they were trying to do on Sunday.  It was like the offense had A.D.D...I mean, what was the plan?  Were they planning to pound it?  Were they trying to attack the middle of the field, go after an older player?  There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their attack.

It's too bad...the RB were running hard getting some solid 4-5 yard runs, and the offensive line was doing pretty well in both run blocking and pass blocking.  Our WR falling down, dropping passes, or in some cases...not even targeted (TWO GUYS DOES NOT MAKE AN OFFENSE!).

It was a sloppy game...all the way around.  The Ravens had a plan and executed it very well.  They should be commended on it.  I'm not sure what McDs game plan was, but it was largely incoherent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Mcdaniels play calling and game plan.

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I think his plans A's are the problem. I am not sure the Patriots would have put up 41 points against the Texans with a game plan that was allegedly built around Woodhead and a one-armed Gronk. Vereen probably would have not seen the field if Woodhead had stayed healthy.

Great freaking point!  I did not think about this but you are onto something here!!