McDaniels Should Have Stepped In

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: McDaniels Should Have Stepped In

Maybe McDaniels should have been sitting with the young receivers going over plays and routes so they could adjust..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Dude stop trying to start $hit!

Bump +1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

dont bump the Wendell thread, because you were wrong about that...

while I was also critical of TB, I did watch the BB presser today on tape and he said TB was a great leader and he appreciated TB getting on these guys...

lets face it, we all feel, led by you Russ, that NO ONE does anything on this team with out BB's finger prints all over it...if BB did not want TB doing this, then TB would not...TB does not dictate the plays, the personel nor getting on other players...this is all directed by BB...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Got this chump op on ignore. The world is a better place for that.

McDaniels should zip his lip permanently. Brady made him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Brady should be in their faces and he should grill them. These guys need to know if they are going to on the field with the best they need to deliver. They'd better become winners or die trying. They'd better get the message that every freaking available moment they have in their worthless existence  better be watching film working with coaches and getting the timing down.

Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding the truth.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO O'Brien stepped in, and ended up at Pedo U.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Would have, could have, should have.

It's the receivers fault, it's Bradys fault, McDaniels' fault, BB's fault. I call BULL!

The team is 2-0 without a f*cking boatload of skillplayers. They didn't plan on being without Gronk, Amendola, Vereen, or The One We Don't Talk About.

They didn't actually plan on relying so heavily on the rookies, because you know, they're rookies. My guess is that they are all pretty frustrated, and it shows in the game.

For all the BS about Brady speaking nicely to the new guys, let it go. This is pro football, you don't win by being nice, you do it buy getting on the same page. Did Edelman fall apart after being yelled at? No, he had a career game. Did Dobson? Not in my book. AFTER being yelled at he - as I recall it - hauled in a critical 3rd down pass for a new 1st, effectively taking the game to the 2 minute warning, with no timeouts for the Jets.

As of now this is solely a PR issue. Rusty, for someone who cares about the team more than any particular individual on it, and has no love for the media in general, why do you buy into it? It is a non-story.

Supra societatem nemo

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Actually McDaniels is the problem-his star faded when he left NE after 2007. And O'Brien was a numbskull.

TB should be the offensive co-ordinator and call the plays.

I have no problem if TB wants to give his WRs advice. They need it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dont bump the Wendell thread, because you were wrong about that...

while I was also critical of TB, I did watch the BB presser today on tape and he said TB was a great leader and he appreciated TB getting on these guys...

lets face it, we all feel, led by you Russ, that NO ONE does anything on this team with out BB's finger prints all over it...if BB did not want TB doing this, then TB would not...TB does not dictate the plays, the personel nor getting on other players...this is all directed by BB...

BB made Brady fumble and then say two days in a row "we" need to execute that better?

Why didn't he just say "I" need to be better there. He pulled back from Center too fast. Not debatable. It has nothing to do with Wendell.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm ya.  They did need to execute better,  THEY!  Not just TB, THEY!

The snaps were BAD all night!  Did u watch the game? 

This is a T.E.A.M. there is no "I" in team and it's more than obvious that you never played on one.

Pretty sure you were the fat kid on the sidelines making fun of the athletes with all the other dorky, obnoxious kids, because they wouldn't let you play.    Real talent mortifies you, doesn't it?  Did they all chase you and give you wedgies?    Exposed, worthless hater.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Belichick is lucky Brady didn't yell at him for equipping him with such pathetic and inexperienced personnel at skill positions, for signing and drafting free agents with injury concerns etc. His number one guy was number six last year. 

Accountability starts at the top. I'd say get a clue but you've already played your card I think. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yes, hopefully McDaniels can get together with Obrien and explain to Brady where they got all their SB rings since we know Brady would be nobody without them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Face it, it was not one of Brady's finer moments as a professional."

I already did that, without any of your help. Which raises the question of why you are here. 

If you insist on staying to troll Brady, I would request you stop two doing things: 

1. Confusing facts with opinions. Recently you insisted "Brady didn't play well on Sunday" was a fact. It's an opinion. 

Here's a fact versus opinion guide similar to one I used with elementary school students years ago:" 

http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/causeeffectfactopinion/factopinion1_WBNNQ.pdf 

Have a review, it may help. You'll notice that statements that include subjective judgements, like "best," "terrible," and "beautiful" are all opinions.

2. Quit cherry picking facts and claiming they are the only "rational" position. Anyone can assemble facts to support a position, flawed or not. Most of us are arguing with facts - doesn't mean our positions are valid.

What makes a compelling argument is taking the other side's objections into account, granting flaws in your own position where they exist, and then presenting evidence. 

That is why your arguments are so ineffective. 

Fact: Belichick is responsible for the Pats. 

Fact: Belichick has the power to do what he needs to to reign Brady in.

Therefore, you cannot bash Brady without bashing Belichick. 

Think on that one please. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Only a Jets troll would have this much hate for the greatest player in the history of the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB would have put Tom in his place if he thought Tom was out of line, like when BB put Tom in his place for yelling at O'Brien. But Tom needs to get over himself. Every new WR gets bounced by him unless they're a slot or TE since 2007.

Galloway, Price, Underwood, Ocho, Lloyd and now 3 talented rookies? So BB not only has to worry about a complicated system, he has to worry about a complicated QB, too?

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Only a Jets troll would have this much hate for the greatest player in the history of the team.

exactly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Yeah, maybe McDaniels should have screamed at Brady for hitting Dobson right in the hands for what should have been an easy TD. Or putting the ball in the only spot to give KT a chance to make a play at the end of the half(I will admit that was a tough grab to make, but Brady could not have made it any easier without high risk of an INT). He threw some of the best deep balls I've seen out of his in years last night....most of which were wasted by drops and mental mistakes by the yound WRs. It happens...it will happen again....it will improve gradually.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Don't feed the rusty toe jam. 

Russ is trying to be provocative because he knows how everyone feels about Brady. He is the lone wolf on this quest. 

I have no problem with Brady yelling and getting frustrated. Leaders yell time to time. This isn't a Buddhist monastery we are playing in. This is the nfl. If you can't take the criticism and heat and it ruins your confidence, then maybe you shouldn't be playing. 

The young guys have to remember they are playing with a HOF QB and a winning franchise and excellence is expected. Yes, we will be patient, but stupid mistakes aren't tolerated. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would have, could have, should have.

It's the receivers fault, it's Bradys fault, McDaniels' fault, BB's fault. I call BULL!

The team is 2-0 without a f*cking boatload of skillplayers. They didn't plan on being without Gronk, Amendola, Vereen, or The One We Don't Talk About.

They didn't actually plan on relying so heavily on the rookies, because you know, they're rookies. My guess is that they are all pretty frustrated, and it shows in the game.

For all the BS about Brady speaking nicely to the new guys, let it go. This is pro football, you don't win by being nice, you do it buy getting on the same page. Did Edelman fall apart after being yelled at? No, he had a career game. Did Dobson? Not in my book. AFTER being yelled at he - as I recall it - hauled in a critical 3rd down pass for a new 1st, effectively taking the game to the 2 minute warning, with no timeouts for the Jets.

As of now this is solely a PR issue. Rusty, for someone who cares about the team more than any particular individual on it, and has no love for the media in general, why do you buy into it? It is a non-story.

Supra societatem nemo

[/]

Excellent DP. excellent.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

BB would have put Tom in his place if he thought Tom was out of line, like when BB put Tom in his place for yelling at O'Brien. But Tom needs to get over himself. Every new WR gets bounced by him unless they're a slot or TE since 2007.

Galloway, Price, Underwood, Ocho, Lloyd and now 3 talented rookies? So BB not only has to worry about a complicated system, he has to worry about a complicated QB, too?

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

He doesn't need to get over himself.  He is one of the greatest of all time. 

All Brady wants is to win.  It's a little more difficult when stupid rookies are turning left instead of right.