2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: McDaniels Should Have Stepped In

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

BB would have put Tom in his place if he thought Tom was out of line, like when BB put Tom in his place for yelling at O'Brien. But Tom needs to get over himself. Every new WR gets bounced by him unless they're a slot or TE since 2007.

Galloway, Price, Underwood, Ocho, Lloyd and now 3 talented rookies? So BB not only has to worry about a complicated system, he has to worry about a complicated QB, too?

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

He doesn't need to get over himself.  He is one of the greatest of all time. 

All Brady wants is to win.  It's a little more difficult when stupid rookies are turning left instead of right.

[/QUOTE]

That's not what happened. Brady wantdd Dobson to squat since he had a cushion in the end zone, which would mean don't finish the route.

Dobson ran the entire route, instead of squatting when he was already open. It was his first freaking NFL game for chrissakes.

You people are sick.

How is Mike Wallace doing at 13 million down in Miami, moron?  You people are literally morons.

Let's stop acting like BB drafted in the top 10 here. Dobson is a 3rd rd pick. 

I actually like what these receivers do in general. All differing skills.  Surprised Boyce didn't play, but Dobson was open a ton. Thompkins improved all with no practice and a short week.

Brady had numerous poor throws last night, but a big improvement from his crap 60 minutes in Buffalo on Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

That was Edelman who was supposed to sit, not Dobson.  Brady was yelling at Edelman.  It hit him on the leg for crissakes.

Drunk much?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Eat it.

Don't use that phrase.  That's my phrase.  You stole it.

Don't.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I hated O'Brien so the op doesn't resonate with me.  With the performance of the offense so sketchy, OC MCD should accept his share of the responsibility along with Brady and the rooks and the oline.

MCD should be putting in plays that he knows the players on the field can execute.  This means simplify if you need to, go back to plan B.  11 punts...?  C'mon use some creativity.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Maybe McDaniels should have been sitting with the young receivers going over plays and routes so they could adjust..........

Maybe Brady should have.  McDaniels doesn't throw the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

“That’s definitely not acceptable, to drop the ball,” Dobson said.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I love the kid's attitude.  Great attitude. Note how he doesn't throw his teammate (Brady) under the bus for some poor throws like the one Dobson caught behind himself at one point.

He did not catch one in the downpour behind him. Line him up and shoot the rookie in his first NFL game!

He didn't bail out Brady on a poor throw. Boo hoo.

Dobson blames himself?  Good.

We blame him?  Bad.

Brady's fault, according to the ultimate Jets troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Says a guy who is angry as anyone on the planet, is miserably married and owns Brady blow up dolls (admittedly so).

lmao

No one wants to see you in here scrambling to defend Brady's temper tantrum.  

Edit:

LOL

Poor Pezzy got censored. Awww.

Doesn't change a thing.  Are you laughing at someone for being censored?????

BWAHAHAHAHA!  Get the hint.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

BB would have put Tom in his place if he thought Tom was out of line, like when BB put Tom in his place for yelling at O'Brien. But Tom needs to get over himself. Every new WR gets bounced by him unless they're a slot or TE since 2007.

Galloway, Price, Underwood, Ocho, Lloyd and now 3 talented rookies? So BB not only has to worry about a complicated system, he has to worry about a complicated QB, too?

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

All Brady wants is to win.  It's a little more difficult when stupid rookies are turning left instead of right.

[/QUOTE]

It is because he is so great that I hold him to a higher standard. Brady became my favorite QB because Brady was the QB who took in 6th rounders and won the SB. He coached guys up when they needed coaching, but he hasn't in a long time. Peyton coached up Garcon and Collie, Eli coached up Victor and Hakeem, Brady can't work with what he's got?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

Says a guy who is angry as anyone on the planet, is miserably married and owns Brady blow up dolls (admittedly so).

lmao

No one wants to see you in here scrambling to defend Brady's temper tantrum.  

Edit:

LOL

Poor Pezzy got censored. Awww.

Doesn't change a thing.  Are you laughing at someone for being censored?????

BWAHAHAHAHA!  Get the hint.

[/QUOTE]

I guess the MODs did in the end!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

LMAO O'Brien stepped in, and ended up at Pedo U.

Pedo U? LMAO!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ummmm Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Edelman, Vereen,  more........

Weren't you the guy crying for Boyce all night?

Don't be mad cuz your boy ain't seeing the field.

It's his fault not Toms

69 drops and he doesn''t play says a LOT!

It is because he is so great that I hold him to a higher standard. Brady became my favorite QB because Brady was the QB who took in 6th rounders and won the SB. He coached guys up when they needed coaching, but he hasn't in a long time. Peyton coached up Garcon and Collie, Eli coached up Victor and Hakeem, Brady can't work with what he's got?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who's to say what impact any of those QBs had on others?  Had Cruz gone to the Saints, I think Brees could get him the ball etc.

These wideouts aren't third graders.  They are grown men in the top football league in the world, on one of the greatest teams ever with one of the greatest QBs of all time.  Yeah, they better run their routes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

Who's to say what impact any of those QBs had on others?  Had Cruz gone to the Saints, I think Brees could get him the ball etc.

These wideouts aren't third graders.  They are grown men in the top football league in the world, on one of the greatest teams ever with one of the greatest QBs of all time.  Yeah, they better run their routes.

[/QUOTE]

Bruschi agreed with me. Said that in 2001, Tom was the Dobson and the team rallied around him till he was ready to be the player he is. Dobson, Boyce and Thompkins have talent, instead of yelling at them like a brat, coach them up. Give them Randy's number, help them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Bruschi agreed with me. Said that in 2001, Tom was the Dobson and the team rallied around him till he was ready to be the player he is. Dobson, Boyce and Thompkins have talent, instead of yelling at them like a brat, coach them up. Give them Randy's number, help them.

[/QUOTE]

It's sort of funny. We had posters on this board complaining that the issue with Dobson coming out of pre-season was his inability to separate at the line of scimmage. One of the reasons miliner got benched in the first half was because Dobson was running free in the secondary most of the 1st half. The issues with Dobson are correctable, as the season progressess he will understand when to shorten a route, when to sit in the open spot against zone coverage and know what the pre-snap read is. This will take time but with more reps he will get more familiar and comfortable with what he is suppossed to do.

Sections
Shortcuts