Mcfly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Mcfly

./

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I would call TCal a weasel to his face likely before I knock his tooth loose and I've never been in a fight in my life, probably because I am not an attractive person to pick a fight with.

Rusty must be the guy on top....

Pretty much fits the description of "I am not an attractive person to pick a fight with"

Rusty probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.  If in real life he acts like he does here then he has probably received many beatings.  Usually people like him don't give them, they receive them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

I've never been in a fight in my life, probably because I am not an attractive person to pick a fight with.

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha oh my god you are such a tool. Please, queenie, enlighten us. Why aren't you an attractive person to pick a fight with? Is it because of the pink BB footie pajamas you wear that make you so intimadating? Bwahahahahhahaha you just can't make this up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What day is it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

What day is it?

The day that Rusty gets made a fool of on boston.com. Oops, I guess that doesn't really narrow it down for you, sorry.

Sections
Shortcuts