McGahee released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

McGahee released

dont want him here, just saying. slow day today

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: McGahee released

To be honest, I like the running backs that the Pats have on the roster now - agree don't want McGahee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

He has Got to be close to done anyway, no? 

Amazing career consdering the injury he went through and the average career of RB, but if I were him, I would hang em up. He has nothing to prove.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What about Vonta Leach? Rather have him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Denver's new running back is Wes Welker . . .  Wes for a short three yard pass right, Wes for a short 7 yard pass right, Wes for a short 8 yard pass over the middle . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

What about Vonta Leach? Rather have him.

Been saying that for 3 days.  Rumor is back to Texans, but he was due 4.3 this year and probably doesn't want much less than that. I don't think Houston has that kind of cap space.  We do, but no way BB goes that high unless he really likes him and they are committed to more FB based formations, which unfortunately, they probably are not.

I am still jealous of the Ravens 1st play from scrimmage in the SB. A designed checkdown to Vonta Leach.  Brilliant.  

Heard he's in Miami today. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

McGahee is almost 32 years old, missed 6 games last year and was on the books for $2.5M. Denver drafted a RB this year with a high pick. It was time to move on. BB does this to Faulk and he is genius. Denver does this and they are dumb?

Typical Rusty

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

If they were moving on with ball and moreno, why did they wait so so long to cut him?  He would not take a cut.  That is why.  Dumervil is gone for the same reason.  Quality starters gone overnight that they would have preferred to keep.  Typical rkrap.

They did not offer a restructure to McGahee according to Espn. Dummerville left on a technocality.

You are wrong yet again. Get back on your meds 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

and bolden offers great experience?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

If they were moving on with ball and moreno, why did they wait so so long to cut him?  He would not take a cut.  That is why.  Dumervil is gone for the same reason.  Quality starters gone overnight that they would have preferred to keep.  Typical rkrap.

They did not offer a restructure to McGahee according to Espn. Dummerville left on a technocality.

You are wrong yet again. Get back on your meds 

Or, Dumervil purposely sent in his signed restructure after 4 PM to become a FA and then hope another team jumped in to drive up his restructured price tag. YEP.

Called it then, still say that is what happened. Regardless, Denver overpaid Dumervil so wildly, it put them in a bind to be in that position, and now they don't have him. That's the bottom line, RKrap.

I am RIGHT yet again. That was an agent maneuver, a sneaky one at that. Dumervil wanted money more than to remain loyal.

Also, ESPN sucks. They never have accurate info.

And yes, McGehee is being released due to being deemed to pricey, because he won't be starting. He's 3rd on the depth chart behind Moreno and Ball.  So, their 3rd RB option can come in at less than 2.5 million.  This is very simple. The problem is, they lose great experience in doing that. For example, our 3rd RB is Brandon Bolden who does not make 2.5 million.  See the difference in salary allocation between how BB does it and how goofy Elway does it?  

Case closed. 

Take YOUR meds.

Yeah it was totally an agent manuever. Thats why he also told Dumervil to fire him after to make it look like it was a technical issue. Youre reaching lol

He is not reaching. He is a liar and a troll. He knows the truth but would rather lie than admit he is wrong. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I heard McGahee would like to come here. I would have to assume Pats are not interested unless there is injury. He mentioned Pats, 49'ers, Packers and a couple of other teams....if Pats go with 4 RB's I assume they are set. Even if they go 5 I assume they go with Blount/Bolden....or that new FB they signed? 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's not slow at all.  You've been caught in another lie/majorly exaggerating, which is why you cannot be trusted at all with primary sourced information. May I ask you what exactly it is you do for ESPN?  You think you're some kind of journalist or something, but you are so disingenous it's unbeliveable that anyone takes you seriously whatsoever.

As for McGehee, you were warned about cap hell and why the media ignores a team like Denver's problems.  Baltimore, same thing.

You can;t go from having your starting RB from 2012 be gone the next year and act like it won't here.  Denver couldn't keep Dumervil, DJ Williams at LB, and now this.  Huge losses regardless of how badly Elway wants to spin Montee Ball as the second coming.

Compeition remains very thin in Denver.

Yeah I'm sure they were just devastated to cut a 31 year old running back that has only rushed for a thousand yards once in the last five years. Total devastation.

Your distorted points of view have grown more than tiresome - I think you need another trip to the Bruin's board for a thorough slamming.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's not slow at all.  You've been caught in another lie/majorly exaggerating, which is why you cannot be trusted at all with primary sourced information. May I ask you what exactly it is you do for ESPN?  You think you're some kind of journalist or something, but you are so disingenous it's unbeliveable that anyone takes you seriously whatsoever.

As for McGehee, you were warned about cap hell and why the media ignores a team like Denver's problems.  Baltimore, same thing.

You can;t go from having your starting RB from 2012 be gone the next year and act like it won't here.  Denver couldn't keep Dumervil, DJ Williams at LB, and now this.  Huge losses regardless of how badly Elway wants to spin Montee Ball as the second coming.

Compeition remains very thin in Denver.

Yeah I'm sure they were just devastated to cut a 31 year old running back that has only rushed for a thousand yards once in the last five years. Total devastation.

Your distorted points of view have grown more than tiresome - I think you need another trip to the Bruin's board for a thorough slamming.

You were on here the last 3 years bashing BJGE and praising McGehee.  What a fraud you've become. If BB had a supposed SB bound team with a brand new LB corps, inexperienced RBs, major problems at Safety like Denver, you'd be mocking him left and right on this board.

1,930 yards and averaged 4.6 yards per carry in 25 games in Denver. Yeah, they won't miss that. Slam dunk to replace that!  lmao 

Why so quiet lately, Cupcake? Hmm? Not much to whine about as the spoiled pink helmet you are?

Never once praised McGahee, in fact I've never even talked about him in my life.

I'm just not posting much because there's nothing really to talk about (football wise). I'm kind of caught up in this Stanley Cup run...tough loss last night.

Sections
Shortcuts