McGinest on Brady`s attitude

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: McGinest on Brady`s attitude

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

I'm sure BB holds everyone accountable, but BB isn't throwing the ball to the WRs and he isn't in the huddle with those guys.  Brady was criticized in the past for ignoring WRs who can't get with the program.  This year, it's a bit different in that he has to help develop these guys.  He can help make or break them, whether anyone thinks that's a good thing or bad thing it's the truth.       

true.  Time will tell.  Great players aren't necessarily good leaders or coaches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

There is a reason you chumps are on a message board and Brady is playing. If you cant stand to see grown man beraded I suggest you start watch indivudual sports like Tennis. This is a grown mans game. Tommy has earned the right as the unquestioned leader of this team to do so. If you disagree fine, but if youve ever had children AND raised them, you would know this is such a non story. I yell harder than that at my 3 y/o and he doesnt bat an eye.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

So, all this time Peyton wasn't poutin'

He was merely competitive all this time.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I've never, ever heard Rusty criticize Cam Newton and his childish ways.  Or mention the fact that he's thrown for more yards in his 2 years than any other QB in NFL history

You would think he would have some criticism of the shenanigans going on in his own back yard.

Nope!  Not a peep.  

Has anyone heard him?  I haven't.  Hmmmmmmm
    "The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I yell harder than that at my 3 y/o and he doesnt bat an eye.

Why would you ever yell at a 3 year old?  Vying for "Worst Parent of the Year"?

You have to be some twisted dude if you even raise your voice to a toddler.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

So, all this time Peyton wasn't poutin'

He was merely competitive all this time.......

I think people need to use context. What Manning was doing looked bad because he was berading VETERAN WR's. I NEVER saw Brady Berade Edleman. I saw ONE play early on when Edleman stopped and Brady wanted him to go out. While Eds was walking back, you could see Brady mouth the words "go out" while making a hand gesture. That was hardly Dan Marino stuff. It was very subtle and harmless. So anything else, which to me was Brady being frustrated with rookies not being in the right place. He should get on them cuz they seemed to be ok in preseason so if they arent right because of jitters , someone gotta wake them up. IF we wake up one day and hear that the rookie WR's have quit the team and returned home to mommy than I guess its a story. I cant believe how fans are taking this. I have kids and kids need discipline. This is no difference. Tommy is 36 with 3 kids and these boys just graduated college. Its a difference between THAT and Manning  yelling at Harrison who is older and took Manning under his wings. Or Manning throwing his line under the bus right after a game. Further more Brady even said he needs to do better with it which you would NEVER hear from Horseface. Yeeesh, cut the guy some slack.

Brady is now compared to "Cut that Meat" Mr. Endorsement Commerical. Whens the last time you saw a Brady commercial during the season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I yell harder than that at my 3 y/o and he doesnt bat an eye.

Why would you ever yell at a 3 year old?  Vying for "Worst Parent of the Year"?

You have to be some twisted dude if you even raise your voice to a toddler.

Do you have kids?  If so, Do you. If Not, you have no say. You are gonna tell me im supposed to let the Child raise themselves? Do what you do at home dude, but PLEASE DONT EVER Question MY Parenting. Thats a cardinal sin esp. when you dont know me. I take that Sh*t serious. If you let you children walk all over you, you are part of the problem in this world. You going on ignore for that one. Not like im gonna miss much. You dont seem to bring anything to the table anyway. You just came here to bother rusty.

See ya Loser!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

May I suggest we leave parenting styles out of this discussion? And, yes, I have two grown children.  

I've already stated my views on what happened during the Jets game, stand by them and see no need to repeat them.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

May I suggest we leave parenting styles out of this discussion? And, yes, I have two grown children.  

I've already stated my views on what happened during the Jets game, stand by them and see no need to repeat them.  

Place has become a stomping ground for losers at life that wanna come here and spend their days trying to get under peoples skin. I dont have time for that lame sh*t. My response wasnt towards you ATJ, as I believe your issue was not the berading, but rather him losing control which I personally couldnt determine either way. You dont need to repeat them nor do we need to keep beating this dead horse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Do you have kids?  If so, Do you. If Not, you have no say. You are gonna tell me im supposed to let the Child raise themselves? Do what you do at home dude, but PLEASE DONT EVER Question MY Parenting. Thats a cardinal sin esp. when you dont know me. I take that Sh*t serious. If you let you children walk all over you, you are part of the problem in this world. You going on ignore for that one. Not like im gonna miss much. You dont seem to bring anything to the table anyway. You just came here to bother rusty.

See ya Loser!

That was the expected response. 

Yeah, a three year old needs to be screamed at in order to be raised properly.  That makes sense.  The funny thing is that you won't see this anyway so whatever to you.  I'll question any parent that thinks that screaming at a toddler is the best way to teach.  Blah blah don't ever question me blah blah blah my parenting blah blah blah.  If the child doesn't respond to your screaming, do you break out the belt next?

Horrible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ah, Rusty, so true to form.  Ever critical of Brady and always believing when others ARE NOT critical of Brady they are his "ball washers".  Just what did Brady do to you, anyway?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

. . . . dont need to repeat them nor do we need to keep beating this dead horse.

Hear, hear, brother.