McGowan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

McGowan

Who saw this coming? He's been playing his tail off and doing a great job. Caused the Turner fumble and rendered Gonzo pretty much useless in the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: McGowan

In Response to McGowan:
    Who saw this coming? He's been playing his tail off and doing a great job. Caused the Turner fumble and rendered Gonzo pretty much useless in the game.
    Posted by mjxg

I think BB saw it coming. He's the hybrid safety/LB that Tank Williams was supposed to be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This is refreshing.  We had a few years of mediocre drafts and poor pickups.  It looks like the lull has ended this year.  We had a decent draft and hit on a few pickups.  Very nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: McGowan:
    In Response to McGowan : I think BB saw it coming. He's the hybrid safety/LB that Tank Williams was supposed to be.
    Posted by unclealfie

Mcgowan looks like a perfect fit between the safety and the linebackers. Great pick up. A BB classic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he has been a real find and a surprise. i think most of the local media didn't even have him making the team out of training camp. so far i think he's been better than sanders and merrywether, frankly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

This week's mailbag is filled with more optimism from e-mailers following the Patriots' 26-10 win over the Falcons.

There were several e-mails on the team's defense and the surprising role safety Brandon McGowan is playing. He's been one of the unsung stories through three games, his work on tight end Tony Gonzalez (one catch) helping the Patriots in a big way Sunday.

I asked Gonzalez about McGowan after the game.

"I give him credit; he played pretty well. I hadn't seen him before, but he is a good player," said Gonzalez, who struck me as a classy guy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

One teams fodder another teams gold.

Sections
Shortcuts