McKelvin signs 4/$21

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: McKelvin signs 4/$21

Where are you getting Edelman to browns and vollmer to phins?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It also said the pats are interested in Derek cox, Chris gamble, josh cribbs and mike Wallace. I personally wouldn't mind that haul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Interesting numbers and more than I would have expected - depending on guarantee and back load. He is a good returner but not a great DB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If they all leave (doubtful), the Pats will still be 13-3 or thereabouts. I'm losing no sleep over losing Arrington, Talib, Vollmer or Edelman. I suspect one or two of them will stick around and they'll sign a couple of UFAs from other teams and one way or another field a top tier team next season. Next man up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

It also said the pats are interested in Derek cox, Chris gamble, josh cribbs and mike Wallace. I personally wouldn't mind that haul.

I am not interested in Gamble or Cox.  Both missed many games last season.  I don't like signing players who were hurt the previous season.  You may get them fairly cheap but I hate the injury risk.  The Pats have not had good luck with player injuries so why bring in a player who will probably end up hurt.  We already have a few players like that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I am not interested in Gamble or Cox.  Both missed many games last season.  I don't like signing players who were hurt the previous season.  You may get them fairly cheap but I hate the injury risk.  The Pats have not had good luck with player injuries so why bring in a player who will probably end up hurt.  We already have a few players like that. 

So do you want Talib back? He was injured twice in 6 games for the Pats.

Sections
Shortcuts