http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4476626

Very interesting...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Re: McKelvin's Lawn Vandalized --- WOW!

What else is there to do in Buffalo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: McKelvin's Lawn Vandalized --- WOW!:
    [QUOTE]What else is there to do in Buffalo.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Aren't we lucky there wasn't snow on the ground and the graffitti wasn't in YELLOW!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McKelvin's Lawn Vandalized --- WOW! : Aren't we lucky there wasn't snow on the ground and the graffitti wasn't in YELLOW!!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yeah....yellow and smelly.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

There's really no need to blast Buffalo and the surrounding 'burbs.

There are @ssholes everywhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

It is just a football game. Some loser in life may not have recognized that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

PERHAPS its just a warning in case he decides to act on his idiocy about doing the exact thing again if put in the same situation. he won't for the next time it may be his HOUSE, car or wife that is vandalized... yeah, us new england fans are so much more rational than those other people... one sec, let me ask my boy mr. buckner about that. retaliation must be considered before defendg or doing dumb things out there. I do not condone violence but there are many loons and gamblers out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]PERHAPS its just a warning in case he decides to act on his idiocy about doing the exact thing again if put in the same situation. he won't for the next time it may be his HOUSE, car or wife that is vandalized... yeah, us new england fans are so much more rational than those other people... one sec, let me ask my boy mr. buckner about that. retaliation must be considered before defendg or doing dumb things out there. I do not condone violence but there are many loons and gamblers out there.
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

And don't forget religious people. And those without the capacity for introspection.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McKelvin's Lawn Vandalized --- WOW! : And don't forget religious people. And those without the capacity for introspection.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Why doesn't that surprise me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kkboston. Show kkboston's posts

This guy should be out of work today for that bonehead maneuver. All he had to do was kneel down and they could run out the clock..Instead he catches the ball and heads straight up the middle of the field into a wall of defenders..Predictably, he fumbles the goods, we recover and Brady pulls the trigger to Watson for the second time in a matter of minutes..Realistically, they outplayed us in many aspects of the game and they should have won it except for the bonehead play by McKelvin..and I might add he carried the ball like a loaf of bread instead of using both hands to protect it...Thank you Buffalo for the early X-Mas gift...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Vandalizing the guys lawn? Okay, there is a such thing as "going too far". Heck, you can't imagine some of the things I wanted to do to a certain sawed-off little runt of a so-called NFL cornerback that allowed a crippled, overrated, trigger happy receiver to just limp past him in a certain game two years ago, lawn. I maintained my composure and did not act on my emotions. Bills fans should do the same.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i have to take issue with people saying he was dumb for taking it out.... the only dumb thing about it was not going down when he got hit... if he held on to the ball there wouldnt have been an extra stoppage of the clock for the patriots