McKenzie on the bubble?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

McKenzie on the bubble?

Did anyone else read that article that said McKenzie was on the bubble? What is that guy smoking? I don't see any way they'd give up on him already. He was a third round pick who's just beginning to get his legs under him after coming off the knee injury. I thought he's played relatively well in the preseason, although it's against the 2nd and 3rd stringers. I think the guy has a lot of upside and when all is said and done, will be a solid player in this league. The bubble? Really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: McKenzie on the bubble?

In Response to McKenzie on the bubble?:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else read that article that said McKenzie was on the bubble? What is that guy smoking? I don't see any way they'd give up on him already. He was a third round pick who's just beginning to get his legs under him after coming off the knee injury. I thought he's played relatively well in the preseason, although it's against the 2nd and 3rd stringers. I think the guy has a lot of upside and when all is said and done, will be a solid player in this league. The bubble? Really?
    Posted by Patriotway[/QUOTE]
    where have you been the past 3 weeks? it has been posted on the boards repeatedly that it comes down to Alexander or McKenzie and Alexander plays every special team and McKenzie has not been playing any. He has since started to play on 2 of the ST's...it s/b interesting who they keep.
    also posted on the boards...no surpise about DLewis...next to go s/b Burgess

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I think tiger woods is on the bubble more @ +4

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah he's gonna put the smack down on some bubblehead reporter.

Mckenzie is a Patriot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

There is a 100 percent chance he makes the team. If you think his chances are even 1 percent less than that you are smoking too much crack. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: McKenzie on the bubble?:
    [QUOTE]There is a 100 percent chance he makes the team. If you think his chances are even 1 percent less than that you are smoking too much crack. 
    Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE]

As opposed to what . . .

the proper amount of crack?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

once crack, never really back....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm a big McKenzie fan and am rooting for him to make the team.  That said, he seems to have only played against the 2nd and 3rd stringers during the pre-season.  I grant you he has looked solid while he's out there but I'm not totally convinced that he has secured a roster spot - yet. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Both papers speculated McKenzie wouldn't make it and Alexander would.  I don't know what the beat reporters love affair is with Alexander, but in my view he is way more expendable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Alexander has had his time to show what he can do over the last few years, and except for special team play, he has been mediocre at best. Let's see what McKenzie has when the lights go on. I think his upside is vastly greater than that of Alexander.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to McKenzie on the bubble?:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else read that article that said McKenzie was on the bubble? What is that guy smoking? I don't see any way they'd give up on him already. He was a third round pick who's just beginning to get his legs under him after coming off the knee injury. I thought he's played relatively well in the preseason, although it's against the 2nd and 3rd stringers. I think the guy has a lot of upside and when all is said and done, will be a solid player in this league. The bubble? Really?
    Posted by Patriotway[/QUOTE]

Definitely not on the bubble. If BB kept Crable in the stable for so long, why would BB just dismiss McKenzie so soon? Worst case scenario, McKenzie is placed on IR for no particular reason.....lol Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: McKenzie on the bubble?:
    [QUOTE]Alexander Posted by croc[/QUOTE]

I read he is gonna get cut

Sections
Shortcuts