McNabb and Asante Samuel to Oakland and Nnamdi Asomugha to Philadelphia?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

McNabb and Asante Samuel to Oakland and Nnamdi Asomugha to Philadelphia?!?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/25/first-rumbles-of-mcnabb-to-raiders-trade-terms-emerge/

Wow, that would be ridiculous. This is nothing more than a tip from an insider source but supposedly, this person's on the money every time...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: McNabb and Asante Samuel to Oakland and Nnamdi Asomugha to Philadelphia?!?

I highly doubt that. It doesnt make sense on the Eagles part. Asomugha is better than Samuels but he isnt THAT much better. The Eagles are getting more bang for thier buck with Samuels. Asomugha's salary is insane.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

this makes no sense at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

McNabb is as good as gone , and for the life of me I cant understand why? Listen hes not Montana or Elway , but hes a very good QB. I mean just think about all the teams hes been on. I hate to just repeat what others have been saying , but sometimes you cant ignore the obvious. Hes never had receivers that can really play , they had TO for a year...along w/ Freddie Mitchell LOL. And throw in tight end to the disscussion while your at it. Never had a respectable running game , Westbrook was a great versatile slash/factor back , but he didnt do his damage in between the tackles. Everyone knows/knew when your playing the Eagles their coming out throwing , their pass/run ratio was something crazy like 60/40 , sometimes even higher. They guy was a hugh part in winning 5 div titles and bringing them to a SB. He doesnt throw int's , can make every throw on the field and does this with inferior rec's. Listen Im a fan , but admit he has his flaws...like everyone else , but hes a top ten franchise QB( Id put him at 4-6). Who btw has 4-5 very good years left IMHO. And who do you want to replace him with Kevin Kolb LOL , really? If not him your certainly not going to find anyone in this years draft , this might be the worse QB class in 15-20 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

it makes a lot of sense.the eagles can move on with kolb,and get a better corner,and the raiders become much much better with McNabb.well so much for a good draft pick from the raiders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They ain't trading Nnamdi Asomugha or whatever his name is, and his contract is the reason why. As for McNabb going to Oaktown how stupid does everyone think Crazy Al is? Don't they already have a QB who can't pass? Sorry Donovan I'm just remembering your playoff performances...Wide left,Too high and Too low topped only by the wide right passes....Although he would be an improvement over Ja-awful Russell !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Apparently Samuel is another Patriot to leave for money and become a bust with another team