McNabb to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

McNabb to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/25/report-raiders-in-hottest-pursuit-of-mcnabb/

This is relevant to Patriots fans because we want them to be as bad as possible next year so we can maximize the value for the pick in the Seymour trade. If they get McNaab, I think they're division contenders. The defense was pretty solid all year and their biggest weakness was the QB position.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

don't worry

I think u bring a decent point but broncos and chargers are still goona crush em. Who is he goona throw to? They're quick on the defence but I just don't that franchise, all oakland teams are aweful and nothing is goona change don't worry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: McNaab to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk)

In Response to McNaab to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk):
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/25/report-raiders-in-hottest-pursuit-of-mcnabb/If they get McNaab, I think they're division contenders. The defense was pretty solid all year and their biggest weakness was the QB position.
    Posted by apdynasty23

i doubt it. McNabb has been that grerat the past two seasons. But he is an improvement. They just don't have the total offensive package.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Can-Boston-Fan. Show Can-Boston-Fan's posts

Re: McNabb to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk)

Let's hope they don't get McNabb.  If they do we probably get a mid round pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Per Yahoo sports he won't go to Oak or Buf.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

They have a decent D, if McNab goes to the Raiders next year's pick is not as good as we have all hoped.  Will be top 20 but not a top 10, if McNab is the QB for the Raiders they win 9 games.  Here are 14 of their games, out of these I can see 8 wins if DM is the QB.

HOME AWAY
    Denver Broncos
    Win
     Denver Broncos
    Loss
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Win
     Kansas City Chiefs
    Win
    San Diego Chargers
    Loss
     San Diego Chargers
    Loss
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Win
     Houston Texans
    Win
    Tennessee Titans
    Win
     Indianapolis Colts
    Loss
    St. Louis Rams
    Win
     Arizona Cardinals
    Loss
    Seattle Seahawks
    Win
     San Francisco 49ers
    Loss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He says he doesn't want to go to Oakland but that means nothing in this trade. If the trade is made, he has to report or he'll sit out the year and take a year away from his maximum playing/earning potential. Similar to the Seymour situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The Raiders already have a ton tied up in the QB...do they want a ton more?  He's not going go NFL Siberia like Oak or Buf without a HUGE extension. Buffalo has picks and nothing tied up - way more sense than Oak. ...My guess though is AZ or Pittsbugh (if Ben's situation deteriorates) on a short-term deal. McNabb still has a decent relationship with the Eagles.  I tend to doubt they stick it to him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The Broncos will sweep the Raiders and the Raiders wont beat the Titans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I would think Pittsburgh has to be considering it... I would. If not him who? Culpepper? If Pitt wants a chance to compete they need a solid backup because I think Rothlisberger is in for a suspension of probably 6 games.

And, besides the suspension the Rooneys don't like the fact their organization is being dragged into the mud.

If he does go to Oakland I could see them being an 8-8 or 9-7 team so that will stink!

Hopefully Arizona offers them something.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: McNabb to the Raiders? (Pro Football Talk):
    The Broncos will sweep the Raiders and the Raiders wont beat the Titans.
    Posted by Philskiw

That's a true statement if DM is not in oakland, if he is then I don't think there's a sweep and they will be the Titans.  The Raider's D when they had good play on the offense played very well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Just heard on Mike and Mike McNabb can be hgad for a pick 42nd or higher in the draft... that is the price. Also I don't see him going to Raiders if he doesn't want to go because he can refusr to sign an extension which probably kills any trade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

TB has a couple high 2nd rounders.

Sections
Shortcuts