MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!

Mr. mcnabb was emphasizing the best of the human spirit when he chose to do the right thing in giving mr. vik a second chance. i say he should have talked up the commissioner but not allow vik to get redemption in his own backyard. the blunt truth is that michael vick is a better QB and athlete within the philly system. those barely human philly fans will soon start calling out for Vick. teammates will start taking sides. it will b like TO revisited all over again. just last night, u could tell mcnabb was getting annoyed the longer vik was out there and thriving! whether this year or next, mr. Vick will become the startg QB of the eagles. mcnabb will be in tampa or anywhere tom brady wont be after belichick likely trades him!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Re: MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!

There is no way in HELL Brady gets traded... troll!!

McNabb is a much better QB than Vick, but Philly fans are mongrels so I can see what you are saying actually happening by the end of this year or in offseason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

Re: MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!

I think McNabb will quickly become sick of being pulled off of the field so that vick can run trick plays.....

That I can definately see happening......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Vick may look good playing against scrubs in the preseason. But once the defensive coordinators get some film on him he'll be back to running for his life. McNabb is ten times the QB Vick is! I'm hoping Haynesworth (who the Eagles will face twice) is a dog lover. He can sack Vick and do the Nashville Stomp on his face!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from URWrong. Show URWrong's posts

McNabb = 5 NFC Championship appearances in 8 years

Vick = convicted felon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

mcnabb is a better QB ... vick can help them but unless mcnabb gets hurt Vick is the backup and a 'weapon' in the offense

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Will the mods please IP ban this git?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!:
    Will the mods please IP ban this git?
    Posted by docmartin72

Yes, please!  I actually thought he shouldn't have been banned before.  Sure he was offensive and often had ridiculous posts, but he wasn't alone.

HOWEVER, he has stepped up his moronic posting and kicked it into another gear.  PLEASE IP BAN HIM!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

McNabb is a passer, Vick is a thrower. The thought of the Eagles trading McNabb is as stupid an idea as trading Brady and making Cassel the franchise QB. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Surprised that pats fans aren't accusing McNabb of throwing his coach and fellow teammate under the bus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Mcnabb's dogs will rue the the day Vick was brought to Philly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No underdogg we only point that out when Peyton Manning does it. He is due for throwing his team under the bus in about....1....2....3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Once McNabb has a couple bad games I can see the fans and the radio stations out there calling for Mike to be the starter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: MCNABB WILL RUE THE DAY HE FOUGHT TO BRING VICK TO PHILLY... VICK IS BETTER!!!:
    Once McNabb has a couple bad games I can see the fans and the radio stations out there calling for Mike to be the starter.
    Posted by Irkillendem

Yeah, a risky move on the Eagles part.  Vick is a QB controversy in the making.  The only upside to this is that McNabb can't stay healthy.  The guy misses a lot of games.  It doesn't matter how good a player you are if you can't stay on the field.  It's hard to throw a TD or make a tackle from the sideline.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Vick only had 6 snaps in yesterday game which is barely enough to call for NcNabb's starting position. I'm sure McNabb knows and considered the situation he is putting himself and the organization in. In fact I think that Vick playing behind NcNabb will only motivate him to play harder and better then he has in his entire career. Vick will evidentially be a starter but it won't be with the eagles barring a serious injury to McNabb.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The only upside to this is that McNabb can't stay healthy.  The guy misses a lot of games.

The "upside" for who? Certainly for Vick. If McNabb were to be out for even a month, and Vick do well in relief, the fans would certainly be screaming for Vick to keep playing...a la Tom Brady back in 01. But would that really be good for the Eagles as a team? Can Vick sustain his success? He's over 30, and has taken more hits and used his legs more than most QBs do in a career. Myself, were I an Eagles fan (God forbid!), I'd want McNabb then Feeley. Get some decent WRs and they are an excellent passing team. Will Vick take plays from Westbrook? Will he be able to win in the playoffs, perhaps in foul weather? These are the questions Reid and Lurie would face in that situation. With millions of maniacs in the stands (I don't doubt many of them would give Vick their own dog for slaughter if Mike could get them a Lombardi...some look like they'd give up their first born for one) in their ear to keep Vick and dump McNabb. Those would be a couple of hot seats indeed! And Donovan is no spring chicken either. But he has been a winter choker. He just better hope for health this season. He'll also need success. Those rabid fans will be calling for Vick the first time he throws a couple INTs. I still don't think Vick can ever be as good as McNabb, whatever his faults. But we might get a chance to see. Of course, that would bring all the Vick lovers back saying "I told ya so"! Let the media crow about Vick like they're used to doing for Manning. Then Tom Brady can quietly lead the league while leading the team to it's fourth Lombardi. We've always done better when the media ignored them!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The "upside" for who? Certainly for Vick. If McNabb were to be out for even a month, and Vick do well in relief, the fans would certainly be screaming for Vick to keep playing...a la Tom Brady back in 01. But would that really be good for the Eagles as a team? 
    Posted by bubthegrub2

I hear you Bub.  Vick wasn't a great QB before he went to prison, so why would he be any better now.  I take back my statement about the upside.  When McNabb gets injured this year (not wishing, but he always does), the controversy will begin.  It doesn't take much for fans to abandon their QB.  The fact that anyone dared to post that we should trade Brady last year is proof of that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Vick IS better. Can I remind you that deep into last season, McNabb was ticketed out of town during a horrendous season, following a tie game with Cincinnati? That he was benched at halftime of a game with the Ravens in which he was horrendous...and whined to the media that poor l'il ole Donovan is too good to be benched  like that? The Eagles were thought to be dead. Only in the weak-ass NFC could the Eagles have recovered the lost ground in December. So their defense shuts down the Giants to win a playoff game for them, and suddenly Donovan is great again?? Maybe T.O. was right about this guy....way overrated and a baby. Philadelphia deserves a nice QB controversy like this. What card will McNabb play when Vick replaces him? I am glad he had a headache in the Super Bowl against the Pats. McNabb stinks...wish he was in the AFC where real football is played.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

When McNabb gets injured this year (not wishing, but he always does), the controversy will begin.  It doesn't take much for fans to abandon their QB.  The fact that anyone dared to post that we should trade Brady last year is proof of that.

It certainly doesn't take much for Philly fans to want to abandon a QB, that's for sure! Hopefully (for the Eagles) Reid and Lurie are smarter than the fans...not that that is any huge compliment! And pay no attention to the fool talking about Brady being traded. That's just reg122 talking out of his a s s again. I just replied to a post where he was ranting about how BB dissed Terry Glenn in 1997! That troll probably needs to read the instruction manual when he needs to take a dump!

Vick IS better. Can I remind you that deep into last season, McNabb was ticketed out of town during a horrendous season, following a tie game with Cincinnati? That he was benched at halftime of a game with the Ravens in which he was horrendous...and whined to the media that poor l'il ole Donovan is too good to be benched  like that?

I can see why you call yourself a blowhard! FYI, Donovan had a pretty good season in 08. He had 3916 yards, 23 TDs/11 INTs, and a passer rating of 86.4! To say Vick is better is ridiculous. McNabb's cheif fault is he seems to choke in the NFCCG (and once in the SB). Vick could only get his team to the NFCCG once, and then lost convincingly to.....McNabb! You seem to be hanging out with reg and smoking the same crack pipe!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

When McNabb gets injured this year (not wishing, but he always does), the controversy will begin.  It doesn't take much for fans to abandon their QB.  The fact that anyone dared to post that we should trade Brady last year is proof of that. It certainly doesn't take much for Philly fans to want to abandon a QB, that's for sure! Hopefully (for the Eagles) Reid and Lurie are smarter than the fans...not that that is any huge compliment! And pay no attention to the fool talking about Brady being traded. That's just reg122 talking out of his a s s again. I just replied to a post where he was ranting about how BB dissed Terry Glenn in 1997! That troll probably needs to read the instruction manual when he needs to take a dump! Vick IS better. Can I remind you that deep into last season, McNabb was ticketed out of town during a horrendous season, following a tie game with Cincinnati? That he was benched at halftime of a game with the Ravens in which he was horrendous...and whined to the media that poor l'il ole Donovan is too good to be benched  like that? I can see why you call yourself a blowhard! FYI, Donovan had a pretty good season in 08. He had 3916 yards, 23 TDs/11 INTs, and a passer rating of 86.4! To say Vick is better is ridiculous. McNabb's cheif fault is he seems to choke in the NFCCG (and once in the SB). Vick could only get his team to the NFCCG once, and then lost convincingly to.....McNabb! You seem to be hanging out with reg and smoking the same crack pipe!
    Posted by bubthegrub2
    again, who is this reg u keep writing and obssessg about?

Sections
Shortcuts