MCourty injury?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

MCourty injury?

Anyone hear about his rib injury? Hope it's nothing big..especially if Rodgers plays sunday. I have zero confidence in Butler other than to draw pass int. penalties

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Re: MCourty injury?

I've heard on the radio this morning that his injury is not serious. Could miss Sunday's game though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You know Bill. Nothing will be known until practice tommorrow. Whether or not he plays Sunday will be a combination of his injury and whether or not Rogers plays. If his injury is minor you're more likely to see him play if Rogers plays. If BB thinks the secondary can handle the Packers backup he'll probably give him the day off or use him sparingly.

In short..Only BB knows and he ain't telling

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I guess the no news is good news concept is a good way to look at this. I would imagine if they were broken, there'd be some report to that by now.

We'll definitley know by tomorrow with how he's listed and if he practices.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I think he said he was ok after the game on Sunday, and I also read an MRI showed no broken ribs. I'd definitely be cautious with him since he's so  important to the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, the Herald is basically saying McCourty dodged a bullet.  It smells like he has bruised ribs and they just held him out as a precaution during a blowout.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: MCourty injury?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, the Herald is basically saying McCourty dodged a bullet.  It smells like he has bruised ribs and they just held him out as a precaution during a blowout.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Does anybody remember the play on which he was injured?  Did it look like a big impact?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

One of the New England morning sportscasts indicated that it was the forced fumble play that Guyton converted to a TD.  Could be that one because the replay does show a rather awkward landing for McCourty.  I'm inclined to agree with Rusty: bruised ribs and they just take time to heal.  I've had em and it hurts like hell to breathe.