meadow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

meadow

U been lurking here since yesterday, and I think u deserve your own thread.  Your team won,  yet u seem unhappy. I think that u may have insights into Patriot fan problems, so could u perhaps enlighten us with your wisdom.. To take time from your normally highly important activities, to educate  and inform us for over 24 hours when the rest of the world needs u so badly is greatly appreciated.  But we will try to survive, so that others may benefit from your wisdom. If u have any last words of comfort please speak now. We will never forget u

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: meadow

Read the post mel, I get it .  That girl meadow got no shame

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

dint he disapprared

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

After 40 hours mom's hot cocoa put our boy 2 sleep

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

U been lurking here since yesterday, and I think u deserve your own thread.  Your team won,  yet u seem unhappy. I think that u may have insights into Patriot fan problems, so could u perhaps enlighten us with your wisdom.. To take time from your normally highly important activities, to educate  and inform us for over 24 hours when the rest of the world needs u so badly is greatly appreciated.  But we will try to survive, so that others may benefit from your wisdom. If u have any last words of comfort please speak now. We will never forget u

[/QUOTE]

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

I love making list!  Too bad you are not bright enough to understand you are giving the jets troll the attention they want.  Well done!  Everyone is talking about how foolish you look.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

billge i am starting to think you are meadowlandmike. Cant see any other reason you would give a boorish troll the attention he so deserately seeks by trolling in another teams forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

billge i am starting to think you are meadowlandmike. Cant see any other reason you would give a boorish troll the attention he so deserately seeks by trolling in another teams forum.

Melswitt, Smelly Bear and a couple others totally give jets trolls the attention they are here for.  They aren't smart enough to realize this so they keep posting the same list of names, most of them aren't even jets trolls but they aren't bright enough to know that either.  What do you do?  Not our fault they received a third helping of dumbness yet they clutter up this forum with their garbage, worse then the jets trolls.

Sections
Shortcuts