Meadowland Mike

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Meadowland Mike

How can anyone be a Jet fan? So sad...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Haha, still chuckling from that read.  Good find.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

That was funny stuff man.  Do you have a link to the forums that you are reading these from?

I think this post is what I was saying in another thread.  You have good info quiet often, but why do you feel like you have to take little personal jabs at posters on here all the time? 

I think the post you had is hillarious all by itself here seeing the responses from NY... no need to take a jab at any poster trying to pick a fight all the time.  We just won a playoff game, enjoy my man... enjoy the other boards and have fun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" "I just can't fathom the Jets having this type of sustained success."

This is what torments Mike and his ilk. And that's where BB and co get full credit. 

Trolls here maintain the fiction that they need to be here to correct our fans from their delusions, but a trip to their own boards shows their fans are equally delusional - though in the case of the Jets board, it's more like the sober morning after a very long party where you got drunk and puked by the pool, while your hot ex girlfriend went home with your arch rival. 

But they are here to try to even out what their team couldn't on the field. Problem is the Internet doesn't afford the same satisfaction as actually beating the team you hate on the field. 

UD6 knows this which is why is now backpedalling and claiming the loss to the Pats didn't bother him at all....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They show up when the Pats lose....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They show up when the Pats lose....

[/QUOTE]

Which isn't too frequent, thankfully. The max we have to put up with them the balance of  this year is once;   Hopefully not at all wth a SB win.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

What kind of a name is Meadowlark, anyway?  Is he a bird watcher?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Yeah!

I think the Jets forums give us more credit than we are willing to give ourselves. Why don't we just recycle those and forget our own petty agruements and disappointments? LOL!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah!

I think the Jets forums give us more credit than we are willing to give ourselves. Why don't we just recycle those and forget our own petty agruements and disappointments? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

It really is comical reading, isn't it? I like this one the best:

"Jesus, the Pats are gonna play in the Superbowl as the home team at Metlife as the final testament that there is no justice in this world."

[/QUOTE]

Well, one thing we can give Jets fans credit for is feeling sorry for themselves!! They are experts at it and the humor is a bit reminiscent of Southie humor. I like this one:

"I just can't fathom the Jets having this type of sustained success. Could you imagine the Jets being this good and this dominant for the length of time the Pats have been?"   "Let the sucking of pats di*ks begin. I

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I don't know why they get all worked up......they have a solid healthy Mark Sanchez coming back next year?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know why they get all worked up......they have a solid healthy Mark Sanchez coming back next year?

[/QUOTE]

Haha ...Mark Sanchez...just saying that name makes me laugh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

We all know that mental illnesses come in all forms... Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What kind of a name is Meadowlark, anyway?  Is he a bird watcher?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

[/QUOTE]

SHe is MEadow.. not Meadowland Mike.. Not any kind of Mike.. Just Meadow... as in the girl in the Sopranos. So please... dont offend her by calling her a guy. It is not nice.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can anyone be a Jet fan? So sad...

[/QUOTE]

Uh..... do "underachievers" qualify?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections