Meanwhile Down In NJ

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Meanwhile Down In NJ

You mean Revis won't restructure for the Jets and will eventually walk for nothing. Ahhhh seems like old times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

All the have to do now is commit a couple of more draft blunders.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

You mean Revis won't restructure for the Jets and will eventually walk for nothing. Ahhhh seems like old times:

lol!!

What it tells us is that the Jets have no leverage with Revis, Sanchez, any of their own players including Holmes and any FA.

It's just a disaster.

If they keep Revis all summer, all that he is going to do is whine for a new deal or demand a trade. At that point, no one is going to offer them what they want anyway.   The fact teams KNOW that he has to be traded is just a disaster in trying to trade a chip like that.

Think about it: All we've heard about for about 4 years is how this guy is Deion Sanders, a future HOFer, etc, and it really started in 2009 when Rex Ryan arrived.

Not a coincidence. So, all they did was promote themselves, Revis took notice and played along.

And here we are. Throw in a botched 1st rd pick this year to go with two mediocre bookends in Wilkerson and Coples, and we're well on our way to watching 3-5 years of NY not sniffing the playoffs.

meanwhile here on Long Island we wonder why rusty spends so much time obsessing about the Jets and posting the same things over and over over again

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Jets have sure had their problems with first round picks, maybe they should just trade out every year. Okay Revis is very good, no doubt but this thing is ugly and about to get worse. The past two years have been bust draft picks and going back before that they used a top 10 pick on Gholston ( is he even in the league anymore) and a top 5 pick on maybe the worst starting quarterback in the NFL. They're also in cap hell right now. Last place this year? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

lol!!

What it tells us is that the Jets have no leverage with Revis, Sanchez, any of their own players including Holmes and any FA.

It's just a disaster.

If they keep Revis all summer, all that he is going to do is whine for a new deal or demand a trade. At that point, no one is going to offer them what they want anyway.   The fact teams KNOW that he has to be traded is just a disaster in trying to trade a chip like that.

Think about it: All we've heard about for about 4 years is how this guy is Deion Sanders, a future HOFer, etc, and it really started in 2009 when Rex Ryan arrived.

Not a coincidence. So, all they did was promote themselves, Revis took notice and played along.

And here we are. Throw in a botched 1st rd pick this year to go with two mediocre bookends in Wilkerson and Coples, and we're well on our way to watching 3-5 years of NY not sniffing the playoffs.

meanwhile here on Long Island we wonder why rusty spends so much time obsessing about the Jets and posting the same things over and over over again

You should be worried about your small wee wee and how girls don't like you, AND the fact that the Bruins just blasted the Islanders tonight.

I am a Rangers fan-u outsmarted urself again

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

lol!!

It's just a disaster.

You should be worried about your small wee wee and how girls don't like you, AND the fact that the Bruins just blasted the Islanders tonight.

Figures. A Rangers fan on Long Island looking to bandwagon himself off the island.  Priceless.

Enjoy bandwagoning around greater NY when it's convenient.

whatever this means I am sure you warned about it years ago and u can probably post 4,573 posts about it without breaking a sweat

moving along...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Figures. A Rangers fan on Long Island looking to bandwagon himself off the island.  Priceless.

whatever this means I am sure you warned about it years ago and u can probably post 4,573 posts about it without breaking a sweat

moving along...

It means that you are a frontrunning NY area tool who wants to feel important when it's convenient.

Everyone else here knows what I mean because we've seen it so often from entitled NY/NJ area goobers.

Capiche?

Woah woah I wouldn't call being a Rangers fan a front runner. Doesn't the team actually have to win something for a fan to be considered a front runner? LOL

At least the Isles dominated the league for a period of time. Jints, just curious, how did you feel about them during the Bossy/Trottier days?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

moving along...

It means that you are a frontrunning NY area tool who wants to feel important when it's convenient.

Everyone else here knows what I mean because we've seen it so often from entitled NY/NJ area goobers.

Capiche?

Woah woah I wouldn't call being a Rangers fan a front runner. Doesn't the team actually have to win something for a fan to be considered a front runner? LOL

At least the Isles dominated the league for a period of time. Jints, just curious, how did you feel about them during the Bossy/Trottier days?

hated them...and please dont go questioning my team allegiances b/c the biggest yahoo on here throws out personal attacks and accusations all the time with no basis in fact...

queenie finds it easier to say im not a real giants fan than to admit they own the pats but hope ur better than that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Was just curious, don't worry, I wasn't questioning your allegiance to them. With their constant underachieving I don't think anyone would pretend to be a Rangers fan :)

Sorry but I hate the Rangers lol almost as much as I hate Toronto and Montreal!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Was just curious, don't worry, I wasn't questioning your allegiance to them. With their constant underachieving I don't think anyone would pretend to be a Rangers fan :)

Sorry but I hate the Rangers lol almost as much as I hate Toronto and Montreal!

well until ur cup two yrs back it had been what since 1972? 40 years between titles aint exactly room to brag zdeno!

and at least our goalie went to meet the president instead of embarrassing his whole team

hey i had to fire back-gotta support my team :  )

actually bruins and rangers had some good battles over the yrs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Revis demanding another hold out.  Wanting big money.  Just had ACL surgery.  I can see why the Jets want to get rid of him.

Sections
Shortcuts