media analyst

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

media analyst

I know some of you don't get why this bothers me but that mike maycock and jamie dukes are still saying a bunch of negative things about the Patriots. Still talking like the teams isn't any good. Just tired of it I guess.

And that Mike Maycock said if the Colts win they would play the jets in the first round of playoffs. Is that right? Anyone know?

Go Pats. Want you guys to shut the media up for good this season. Oh and I heard the Jets got in the playoffs only because the Jags lost. Heard Rex go I'll take it anyway I can.

Maycock also said the Colts would beat the Jets. So, does that mean we have to play the Ravens? I hate the Ravens as much as the Jets. Ravens are going to come in here with all their trash talk (especially Suggs and Lewis) just like the Jets did. And I hope we beat em just like we did the Jets.

Pats are awesome no matter what Jamie Dukes says.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: media analyst

In Response to media analyst:
    I know some of you don't get why this bothers me but that mike maycock and jamie dukes are still saying a bunch of negative things about the Patriots. Still talking like the teams isn't any good. Just tired of it I guess. And that Mike Maycock said if the Colts win they would play the jets in the first round of playoffs. Is that right? Anyone know? Go Pats. Want you guys to shut the media up for good this season. Oh and I heard the Jets got in the playoffs only because the Jags lost. Heard Rex go I'll take it anyway I can. Maycock also said the Colts would beat the Jets. So, does that mean we have to play the Ravens? I hate the Ravens as much as the Jets. Ravens are going to come in here with all their trash talk (especially Suggs and Lewis) just like the Jets did. And I hope we beat em just like we did the Jets. Pats are awesome no matter what Jamie Dukes says.
    Posted by WelkerRules

Apparently Rex likes feet in other places besides his mouth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If you continue to listen to idiots like Jamie Dukes, you will continue to get the wrong information. If Kansas City holds serve, it will hold the #3 seed and host the #6, which is Green New Jersey. The only way Indy gets that spot is if Oakland beats the Chefs next week and Indy manages not to go all Blue New Jersey against the mighty Tennessee Titans.

All that said, I'm not so sure the Colts won't take Baltimore out. Manning could run the Ravens' defense ragged with that no-huddle of his.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Nobody is a bigger Patriots hater than Merril Hoge.

Sections
Shortcuts