Media EXPOSED

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Media EXPOSED

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Yeah good find rusty. This makes much more sense. Wonder why Rkarp hadn't heard anything about this? Maybe he did and I missed it? Either way glad you called out the d-bags in the media (the ones this applies to)

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Yeah good find rusty. This makes much more sense. Wonder why Rkarp hadn't heard anything about this? Maybe he did and I missed it? Either way glad you called out the d-bags in the media (the ones this applies to)

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Not anywhere near the stadium in well over 3 months, but get started over there on Monday. Vacation coming to an end, football is here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Well done, Russ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Not anywhere near the stadium in well over 3 months, but get started over there on Monday. Vacation coming to an end, football is here

Tell us what the texts say, champ! We wait with breathless anticipation until Monday.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

Just a suggestion: Question all of it and don't react quickly to any of it.

Doug, on this subject your spot on! Thanks for sharing the article.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How many of those texts were to everyone on the team ?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Talk about misleading 

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

Thanks. I am usually spot on the majority of the time.   It's a gift. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Bwahahaha

Dudette!  You are the least "spot on" person on here!

Unless, you count lies as spots on your soul.

And it does appear there were 33 pages, just one per page and the attorney (you know the guys that you said should be dead) wasn't even sure about how they were printed.

Whom ever initially reported it obviously didn't know either and should clarify but that in no way, shape or form,  supports your extreme paranoia.

You do know lies and paranoia are signs of psychosis, Right?

Gift???????  Bwahahaha  Oh my.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I'm sorry but this is a stretch.  Having one text per page and saying it's 33 pages of text is very misleading.  At least fight Rusty on things that he's wrong about.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Talk about misleading 

[/QUOTE.

yep spot on like this gem: 

Black Sabbath doesn't have a song called Black Sabbath.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Talk about misleading 

[/QUOTE.

yep spot on like this gem: 

Black Sabbath doesn't have a song called Black Sabbath.  

Adrian Wilson is a lock

Ballard is a lock

Kelley is not going to IR

The Jets wont get under the CAP

Brady Sux

Anything Bruins

Need anything more be included, because there are hundreds

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Rusty's orignal point is well taken and indeed it was a good catch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As predicted, the knee jerk journalism and their speculation, inaccuracy has proven to be true.  What a shock.  Eric Wilbur's column about the supposed "34 pages worth of texts" can now be erased by the Boston Globe.

Anyone who texts regularly, realizes 34 texts can add up VERY quickly. Yet again, the media does not get the facts and it spawns wild rumors and lies.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764985/lawyer-pats-turned-over-34-texts-not-pages" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764985/lawyer-pats-turned-over-34-texts-not-pages

Lawyer: Pats delivered 34 texts, not pages
    July, 18, 2014
    Jul 18
    7:41
    PM ET
    By ESPNBoston.com

Comments0
    Email
    Print

A lawyer for the New England Patriots cast doubt on whether investigators had obtained 33 pages of text messages between former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and coach Bill Belichick, indicating in a statement that the team turned over 34 total text messages -- not pages -- between the two parties.

Hernandez has been charged with three murders, including one alleged to have occurred in June 2013.

"Earlier this week, a report indicated that an exchange of text messages between the team's head coach and Mr. Hernandez totaled 33 pages," read the statement from attorney Andrew Phelan of Bingham McCutchen. "While it is unknown how the texts were printed or displayed, I thought it was important to clarify that during an early investigation conducted by state prosecutors, the team produced a total of 34 text messages (not pages of texts) spanning a period of five months (December 2012-April 2013) between the head coach and Mr. Hernandez."

Court documents indicated the text messages spanned from February to May 2013, a slight variation from the timeline Phelan indicated. The documents were turned over to Hernandez's defense team as part of the discovery process in advance of the former tight end's trial.

The Patriots agreed to produce 317 pages of materials sought by Hernandez's attorneys but objected to handing over scouting reports and a psychological profile. A July 22 hearing will be held to determine whether the defense team gets them.

Well that makes more sense, 34 texts not 34 pages of texts which was hard to believe in the first place.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I'm sorry but this is a stretch.  Having one text per page and saying it's 33 pages of text is very misleading.  At least fight Rusty on things that he's wrong about.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

How is that a stretch?  The defense could have requested it that way.

The number of texts on a page was NEVER the issue with crusty.  Someone questioned that, but it wasn't him.

33 pages of one text per page is still 33 pages and as the attorney for the Pats stated, he didn't even know how they were printed out, so I'm going to assume the original author didn't either.

His whole premise was the world against bb and aptly put words in everyone's mouth to defend a premise that never existed.  NO ONE ever accused bb of being an accomplice or an evil creature, yet that's what he was defending.

A figment of his twisted imagination.

Every article and every poster ONLY presented a "what if" scenario"  given the info they had.

They were speculating "what ifs", never accusing him of anything other than not being a man of many words.

If that info was misconstrued, like I said, it should have been clarified and was.

The stretch, IMO, is the paranoids premise that the whole world is out to slander his BBF and that he has proven anything.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Rusty's orignal point is well taken and indeed it was a good catch."

Yup - credit where credit is due. 

The contents of the 34 texts are still important to the story, but it's not a surprise the media messed this one up. 

I don't believe in sacred cows in here, Rusty was right on this one - so far. And, likely the 34 texts are not a big deal in terms of content - very different animal than 34 pages. We'll see.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Well that's the definition of "much ado about nothing".  I think a txt conversation yesterday between me and my girlfriend on what she needed at CVS and what time to pick her up at work went that long. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Give Rusty his due on this one.  The first story is misleading.

Why would someone write a misleading story?  Because it's their job.

Sections
Shortcuts