Media EXPOSED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Media EXPOSED

A reporter (probably some kid out of school making $25K a year) made a mistake.  There's no conspiracy against the Patriots and nobody's been "exposed."  It was just sloppy reporting which is what we get because none of is willing to pay for good reporting.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I still hear that the Pats videoed the Rams walk through even though the Herald apologized for that lie.  It's irresponsible to put this stuff out there.

Posters here say that fans of other teams hate the Pats.   All these fans know is what they read and hear from the media.  I wouldn't be surprised if the negative coverage doesn't influence the refs too.  I heard that they are only human.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to garytx's comment:

I'm sorry but this is a stretch.  Having one text per page and saying it's 33 pages of text is very misleading.  At least fight Rusty on things that he's wrong about.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

How is that a stretch?  The defense could have requested it that way.

The number of texts on a page was NEVER the issue with crusty.  Someone questioned that, but it wasn't him.

33 pages of one text per page is still 33 pages and as the attorney for the Pats stated, he didn't even know how they were printed out, so I'm going to assume the original author didn't either.

His whole premise was the world against bb and aptly put words in everyone's mouth to defend a premise that never existed.  NO ONE ever accused bb of being an accomplice or an evil creature, yet that's what he was defending.

A figment of his twisted imagination.

Every article and every poster ONLY presented a "what if" scenario"  given the info they had.

They were speculating "what ifs", never accusing him of anything other than not being a man of many words.

If that info was misconstrued, like I said, it should have been clarified and was.

The stretch, IMO, is the paranoids premise that the whole world is out to slander his BBF and that he has proven anything.

Of course it was an issue.  I don't have to say it specifically but that would be the issue.  Trying to envision text after text, line after line on a standard size of legal paper, 33 pages deep, is a lot of lines and didn't make much sense.

Also, they lied about the exchanges to place it up against the time of the murders, to make it seem like BB was communicating to Hernandez about that, you dopey dope phony.

You will do anything to go against BB. It's quite creepy considering you are a Pats fan. Or, maybe you are JUST a Brady fan which is why you behave this way.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The time frame was a matter of court documents.  Can you read?

It was not shortened to include the murders.  The murders weren't in that time frame.  It was extended for accuracy purposes.

I'm not saying it wasn't an issue. I specifically said it needed to be clarified and was assuming the Pats attorney is truthful.

The speculation was only about what was on the texts.  Yes the number is important but more about the context. IE:  If this was said, then it could mean that.  It still does include that.

Of course there is speculation, DUH.  That's all they can do with not knowing the content.  It was, obviously, meant to be.

Like I said, not one journalist or one poster said bd was involved in anything sinister. Just a bunch of "what ifs".

That is in your twisted mind.

I find it hilarious that you would accuse ANY ONE of lying and speculation.  This coming from a troll that states TB plays like he is "on the take" and whose only interest is "padding his stats".

Where is your proof of that?  Maybe you shouldn't write such things.  Are you even a fan or just someone here to cause trouble?  TROLL!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I'm sorry but this is a stretch.  Having one text per page and saying it's 33 pages of text is very misleading.  At least fight Rusty on things that he's wrong about.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

How is that a stretch?  The defense could have requested it that way.

The number of texts on a page was NEVER the issue with crusty.  Someone questioned that, but it wasn't him.

33 pages of one text per page is still 33 pages and as the attorney for the Pats stated, he didn't even know how they were printed out, so I'm going to assume the original author didn't either.

His whole premise was the world against bb and aptly put words in everyone's mouth to defend a premise that never existed.  NO ONE ever accused bb of being an accomplice or an evil creature, yet that's what he was defending.

A figment of his twisted imagination.

Every article and every poster ONLY presented a "what if" scenario"  given the info they had.

They were speculating "what ifs", never accusing him of anything other than not being a man of many words.

If that info was misconstrued, like I said, it should have been clarified and was.

The stretch, IMO, is the paranoids premise that the whole world is out to slander his BBF and that he has proven anything.

Of course it was an issue.  I don't have to say it specifically but that would be the issue.  Trying to envision text after text, line after line on a standard size of legal paper, 33 pages deep, is a lot of lines and didn't make much sense.

Also, they lied about the exchanges to place it up against the time of the murders, to make it seem like BB was communicating to Hernandez about that, you dopey dope phony.

You will do anything to go against BB. It's quite creepy considering you are a Pats fan. Or, maybe you are JUST a Brady fan which is why you behave this way.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The time frame was a matter of court documents.  Can you read?

It was not shortened to include the murders.  The murders weren't in that time frame.  It was extended for accuracy purposes.

I'm not saying it wasn't an issue. I specifically said it needed to be clarified and was assuming the Pats attorney is truthful.

The speculation was only about what was on the texts.  Yes the number is important but more about the context. IE:  If this was said, then it could mean that.  It still does include that.

Of course there is speculation, DUH.  That's all they can do with not knowing the content.  It was, obviously, meant to be.

Like I said, not one journalist or one poster said bd was involved in anything sinister. Just a bunch of "what ifs".

That is in your twisted mind.

I find it hilarious that you would accuse ANY ONE of lying and speculation.  This coming from a troll that states TB plays like he is "on the take" and whose only interest is "padding his stats".

Where is your proof of that?  Maybe you shouldn't write such things.  Are you even a fan or just someone here to cause trouble?  TROLL!

Me saying Brady "is on the take" is a figure of speech. He's played so badly in his last 4 AFC title games and so mediocre in SBs, that almost appears that way, almost like he does not want to seize the chance to win the SB, especially in SB 46.

As for his chasing stats, YES, I believe that his ego has made this happen. He got 3 rings, but Gomer got the headlines in Indy for the stats. Yes. That really happened. Brady 3 rings, but called only a "system QB". You don't think Brady knows that? You don't think he has an ego?  You don't think he, too, wanted the respect and the headlines to be considered THE BEST QB in the league?  Of course he does!  3 rings and he's not considered the best by the media? How insulting!  I know I'd be insulted.  So, what was left? Stats.

Voila, McDaniels, his buddy comes in, but BB is looking for better WR weaponry.  Voila, Branch holds out and BB has no choice but to deal him.  After the 2006 season, it is reported Brady blew up and demanded changes to the WR position. BB then deals for Moss, a HOF WR and Welker.

Since then, Brady has set records, thrown more, certainly at an increased rate as compared to earlier years (save for 2002 when he was bad and also threw at an increased rate), and been worse for it over the course of the season when the cold weather hits JUST LIKE GOMER MANNING is.

Brady has become Manning and I don't like it.

Just because the media won't connect the dots, doesn't mean I can't do it as a fan.  I don't care if you don't like my take on the matter, either.  It's very normal for players to compete with other players at a position.

Bird and Magic Johnson, while not playing the same position, CLEARLY had a personal rivalry which was great for the game, but neither wanted it to be JUST about them while doing it.

MeBron James meanwhile wants it to be about him, which is why he's flawed, as great as he is.

There's a difference.  The great winners understand this. This is why Gomer Manning doesn't get it and why he's not considered a winner.   He's known as a choker.   Brady looks just like Manning in recent playoff games.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Lies and speculation.

Case closed!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

^^That is all you have?  HOw is my opinion on something a "lie" or "speculation"? I provided historical facts with Brady going ringless with poor postseason play in conjunction with his stats increasing.

You countered nothing, dope.

TELLING

First off, no one needs to counter anything.  It's very clear you are either lying or speculating in your twisted agenda.

Saying someone is on the take, numerous times. is not a figure of speech.  It's an accusation and a ridiculous one at that.

Secondly saying TB DEMANDED any thing is ludicrous. 

Who did he make those demands to?  BB?  Kraft?  His wife?

Who was privy to that info?  Did bd let it leak?  Are there any quotes from him, stating that?

He NEVER did any such thing.

How is he padding his stats?    Good stats normally come with accomplishments.  A game where he had 1 TD, and goes 27/41, a pick, and loses, does nothing for his stats.  Why would anyone do that, moron?

His intentions are to try and win a game.  Nothing more and nothing less.

Better yet, why would his GM/coach allow that to happen for the past 10 years, if what you speculate is true?

If anything, that speaks more to the Gm/coaches desires or he wouldn't allow it.  NOT HIS!

You bash bb more than anyone here.  You're just too screwed up in the head to even realize it.

Either that or it's intentional, because that's what TROLLS and fans of other teams do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Section136's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

Just a suggestion: Question all of it and don't react quickly to any of it.

Doug, on this subject your spot on! Thanks for sharing the article.

Thanks. I am usually spot on the majority of the time.   It's a gift. 

[/QUOTE.

yep spot on like this gem: 

Black Sabbath doesn't have a song called Black Sabbath.  

Adrian Wilson is a lock

Ballard is a lock

Kelley is not going to IR

The Jets wont get under the CAP

Brady Sux

Anything Bruins

Need anything more be included, because there are hundreds

add in "Revis is the most overrated player of last 25 years."

and "no team ever won a Superbowl scoring 17 or less points"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Do you guys love hearing yourselves say the same things over and over and over again?  Please, learn how to use the delete key before you press the "add your post" button!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Do you guys love hearing yourselves say the same things over and over and over again?  Please, learn how to use the delete key before you press the "add your post" button!!!!

Or simply respond to someone without directly quoting them...don't expect Queenie to ever do this though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Section136's comment:

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

Doug, on this subject your spot on! Thanks for sharing the article.

Thanks. I am usually spot on the majority of the time.   It's a gift. 

[/QUOTE.

yep spot on like this gem: 

Black Sabbath doesn't have a song called Black Sabbath.  

Adrian Wilson is a lock

Ballard is a lock

Kelley is not going to IR

The Jets wont get under the CAP

Brady Sux

Anything Bruins

Need anything more be included, because there are hundreds

add in "Revis is the most overrated player of last 25 years."

and "no team ever won a Superbowl scoring 17 or less points"

Never said either of those things. Revis is overrated, yes. Obviously.  He hasn't played a great full season since 2009, which was 5 years ago.

I never said "no team ever" has won a SB scoring 17 points or less either.  1989 SF won 16-13 vs Cincy for example.

Generally speaking, especially in this era, 99% of winning teams will needs to score more than 17 points to win a SB for Rogie Goodell, though.

Glad I could help, 47 year old LOSER.

you said both

SF 20 CIN 16

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Talk about misleading 

I know what you mean. I live in the Tucson, AZ area and was in Phoenix Friday with my job and asked the guy up there how his Cards will do this year and he said I needed to worry about all those text between BB an AH. I laughed at him and asked what he thought was on there. AH: Bill I killed another guy, what should I do. BB: well Aaron I am disappointed at you and thought you were going to get a handle on this killing problem you have. AA: Well Bill if you gave me better drugs........................................................ Once I put it too him that way he did smile and say it was stupid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Talk about misleading 

I know what you mean. I live in the Tucson, AZ area and was in Phoenix Friday with my job and asked the guy up there how his Cards will do this year and he said I needed to worry about all those text between BB an AH. I laughed at him and asked what he thought was on there. AH: Bill I killed another guy, what should I do. BB: well Aaron I am disappointed at you and thought you were going to get a handle on this killing problem you have. AA: Well Bill if you gave me better drugs........................................................ Once I put it too him that way he did smile and say it was stupid.

I will bet they find nothing and its quickly forgotten...i certainly HOPE so as even a Giants fan I would hate to see Bellichick and/or Kraft dragged down by Hernandez

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

That's right.  They were down 16-13 before the final score.  But, that goes to show you 14-17 points does not win a SB, which it doesn't, especially in this era.

Brady has sucked in title games and SBs. People forget the numerous opportunities he had at times, especially in SB 46.

That game should have been a runaway in the second half with NE dominating the 3rd qtr.  The INT at the start of the 4th halted all momentum.  Just brutal.

Oh my good god. You just said you never said that and in the very next post you say it after realizing you were wrong AGAIN about the score of that game. At least be consistent you f'n toolbag.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

That's right.  They were down 16-13 before the final score.  But, that goes to show you 14-17 points does not win a SB, which it doesn't, especially in this era.

Brady has sucked in title games and SBs. People forget the numerous opportunities he had at times, especially in SB 46.

That game should have been a runaway in the second half with NE dominating the 3rd qtr.  The INT at the start of the 4th halted all momentum.  Just brutal.

Oh my good god. You just said you never said that and in the very next post you say it after realizing you were wrong AGAIN about the score of that game. At least be consistent you f'n toolbag.

glad u caught that too BB

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty always pretends the Pats' D didn't give up the final TD in 46 too.  

I guess in his mind, certain scores don't count.  Unfortunately, on the scoreboard, the Giants' last TD did count . . .  and happened to win the game for the Giants.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I'm sure all the media outlets that jumped on the 34-pages-of-texts story will now rush to report the reality.  I'm going to hold my breath for that starting... now!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Talk about misleading 

This because Belichick has never done anything remotely deserving of negative press.  Never!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Does it sound reasonable both instances are correct? 34 pages of texts were handed over, each containing 1 text

does that make both correct? 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts