In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

[/QUOTE]

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

Just a suggestion: Question all of it and don't react quickly to any of it.

[/QUOTE]

This because Belichick has never done anything remotely deserving of negative press.  Never!

[/QUOTE]

Never said that, but very clearly they don't care if they lie or slander him either.

Any person on one job for 15 years is going to be capable of taking on negative press.

[/QUOTE]

And you think they reserve that treatment only for him? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Media EXPOSED

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow. PFT looks stupid now. Part of me isn't surprised by that number. Bb doesn't deal with that crap. 

34 texts = hey, hi, what's up, nothing just rehabbing my shoulder, good, yeah, hey I'm going to Cali, okay cool. Etc.... 

Talk about misleading 

[/QUOTE]

Joe, I have tried to suggest caution when it comes to anything anti-BB related from the media.  99% of it will be sensationalized, lied about or derived from heresay and speculation.

[/QUOTE]

This because Belichick has never done anything remotely deserving of negative press.  Never!

[/QUOTE]

Never said that, but very clearly they don't care if they lie or slander him either.

Any person on one job for 15 years is going to be capable of taking on negative press.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course.  Mike tomlin trips a player during the game and the media says nothing.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Moron.

Google Thomlin trips Jones and there are 503K results and articles from every news outlet known to man.

Why must you lie about everything?

Get HELP!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Probably not.

1.  Seems like a huge waste of paper.

2.  Lawyers do a lot of filing and documenting so they want to avoid wasting space and time.

This was either intentionally mis-reported or incredibly irresponsible by the media.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, every lawyer in the world is so worried about wasting space with 30 pieces of paper. You act like you know absolutely everything. I've never seen someone so clueless. Let me guess, you got your law degree too? LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Talk about misleading 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course.  Mike tomlin trips a player during the game and the media says nothing.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Moron.

Google Thomlin trips Jones and there are 503K results and articles from every news outlet known to man.

Why must you lie about everything?

Get HELP!

[/QUOTE]

The media carried on a witch hunt asking him to resign or be suspended for months on end?

Show us months of media attacks, please.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Many said he should be fined and suspended.  Read them yourself and stop with the stupid lies.

It's ridiculous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Probably not.

1.  Seems like a huge waste of paper

2.  Lawyers do a lot of filing and documenting so they want to avoid wasting space and time.

This was either intentionally mis-reported or incredibly irresponsible by the media.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, every lawyer in the world is so worried about wasting space with 30 pieces of paper. You act like you know absolutely everything. I've never seen someone so clueless. Let me guess, you got your law degree too? LOL

[/QUOTE]

remember Russ has a 152 IQ so lawyer, doctor, nuclear physicist u name it he can do it all

Sections
Shortcuts