Media love fest disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Media love fest disgusting

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man - some of you guys can work yourself into a lather easier Safeguard in a sink of warm water. 

[/QUOTE]

The media love is going both ways.  Fans of either team just happen to notice the negative more.  All noise!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

All the media love for gomer will make it that much sweeter if and when the pats knock him off again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I kind of like it when the sports writers/talking heads slobber over Manning.  Makes his inevitable fall much more enjoyable to watch.  Bronco's could beat us, I don't think they will, but they could.  But there's no way in H E double hockey sticks he's beating either the Seahawks or 49ers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fletch.. reading some of the Bronco board posts, I am seeing comments not unlike what we see here.  You have your "uber" confident fans, fans that are confident but cautious and the worry warts.  What I find interesting is how so many do not understand the Patriots team the Broncos faced 7 weeks ago is not the same team they are facing this Sunday.  They still think it is the same Pats defense Manning can exploit and their D can stop the Pats running. We shall see.

[/QUOTE]

This Bronco's team is not the same team either. Jack Del Rio was our interim head coach 7 weeks ago and he sucked! If you remember the Broncos keep running the ball trying to control the clock instead of having Manning throwing the ball. That was not a Manning lead team, that was a Del Rio (Jacksonville) run game. Del Rio took over control of that game and blew it for us. It was Manning that led a forth quarter comeback and tied the game to force overtime. The Bronco's would have won in overtime if not for Brady's best friend (Welker) giving him the ball back. Del Rio is not calling the shots now. You wont be so lucky this time.

[/QUOTE]

Talk about excuses Pleeeeeeeeeease

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to IndyTony's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everywhere it's Manning this and Broncos that.  Hopefully the Pats do the entire country a favor and spare everyone from two weeks of endless Manning coverage leading up to the Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think the country would rather listen to endless Brady coverage? 

Trust me... NOBODY outside Boston likes your team. 

[/QUOTE]

Wrong...from the heart of Colts country...LOVE the pats

ps...papa john's pizza is disgusting and those commercials are even worse

[/QUOTE]

Yea but you have to order one on SB Sunday if you want to see how well Peyton Performs that day.  ps...Don't forget to time how long he takes to deliver your Pizza

Sections
Shortcuts